badboyvn

Dec 8, 2021
Update v1.0.1s for CK2.

Game: College Kings 2
Release Date: 2022-06-25
Version: Episode I - v1.0.1s
Download:

Changelogs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game: College Kings
Version: 1.1.2s
Download:

Info:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attention:
If you receive the notification below, the server is overloaded and you have to wait - just refresh the page all the time (F5 on the keyboard) and hope for luck.

View attachment 1893477
Thank you!
But can you do a patch?
Every time I update, I have to re-download the full game.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Gee I really hope the Dev doesn't make Lauren a sex maniac and keeps her true to the MC as of course he should also be true to her
I think that part is to start a romance with Lauren or Clhoe since in CK1 you can only choose one of them and this game is designed to have a Harem

Reactions: BGRW2020

richiman

May 3, 2022
Gallery Unlocker for CK2 (v1.0.1s):

gallery.jpg

Gallery Unlocker for CK1 (v1.1.2s):

gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: meimei_ and Balu83

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I need some form of clarification the title of this game is college Kings 2. What or where is college kings 1... Im just slightly confused. The last version i played i believe the end of the game was after you bang nora(i think it was last update before this one ... It was like 6 months ago)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
there is a way of get the poly relationship with riley and aubrey?
Maybe in the future. The problem is that the prospect of being in a relationship with anyone gives Aubrey terrible anxiety and that problem needs to be solved first before she would accept something like that. She keeps telling herself that if it is only casual sex she can't get hurt. So MC probably needs to work with Riley while he establishes his own relationship with Aubrey. Her birthday is a very important day for this and there is a lot that can go wrong.

TejGetLix

Jun 14, 2022
Love CK1, great characters, story is pretty good (and realistic) and Sebastian is such a bro, Love it!
Only problem is I can't start CK2, keep getting error on path builder/story recap on android port :(

richiman

May 3, 2022
I need some form of clarification the title of this game is college Kings 2. What or where is college kings 1... Im just slightly confused. The last version i played i believe the end of the game was after you bang nora(i think it was last update before this one ... It was like 6 months ago)
Click Spoiler button.

This is version v15.1.0 (outdated version).

Here you have the latest version:

123.png

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Hope a hero can upload a complete walkthrough for Season 1 & include an up-to-date walkthrough for current release

Last edited:

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
when i download the 7-zip File Manger i try to download the update on it but it turns out it went to a white file in stead of yellow

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes