Zimaaa

Oct 10, 2021
There was a lewd scene at the end where they are dog sitting in the dean's office. People thought it was out of character for her at this point (kind of ignoring the party scene but you know). It's still there in the scene gallery, I think, so you could unlock it, if you haven't seen it.
I still have that scene in the story and I guess the reason is I used a save from the previous version. So when I loaded that safe of mine in this latest version, this scene started all over and it ended up with the dean finding the dog outside on the corridor, as he managed to get away while they were fucking. She sisn't catch them doing it though, but still was fed up with them that the dog ran away, they had no clue about that and that they didn't feed him.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Can anyone direct me to any special elements that MUST be in a Sig for College Kings and F95ZONE?

I want to make one or two but I want to make sure it is in line with any F95ZONE requirements to keep site owners happy.

Thanks in advance.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I have no explanation why I am drawn to Autumn this late in the game. It might be in part of being with this game early on and a variety of disappointments in writing with other characters. The whole Euro-trip had a negative effect on me. Anyway, her character is more than the sum of its parts.

am31oct.jpg

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Aubrey sure has changed since early episodes. She used to be don't-give-a-fuck.

Now, she upsets easily.
Has she changed? Or are you just getting to see the real Aubrey since she let you get close? Originally it was supposed to be casual sex .. I think she's preferred casual to relationships *because* she suffers with anxiety and tries to avoid it.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Has she changed? Or are you just getting to see the real Aubrey since she let you get close? Originally it was supposed to be casual sex .. I think she's preferred casual to relationships *because* she suffers with anxiety and tries to avoid it.
I agree. Some characters have changed but I don't feel that Aubrey has when you remember the backstory she tells you about how she used to be. I feel that what we see now is the real Aubrey she has hidden away. Just the fact that she now gets upset when you hurt her feelings shows why she usually doesn't let people in.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I agree. Some characters have changed but I don't feel that Aubrey has when you remember the backstory she tells you about how she used to be. I feel that what we see now is the real Aubrey she has hidden away. Just the fact that she now gets upset when you hurt her feelings shows why she usually doesn't let people in.
Most people in real life are like that. You see a facade until you get to know them better. When you get to know people better, and they like you, they tend to open up more and show their true feelings. If a romance grows, they will get hurt and show it, as opposed to a one night stand that goes nowhere romantically.

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
Update v1.0.1s for CK2.

Game: College Kings 2
Release Date: 2022-06-25
Version: Episode I - v1.0.1s
Download:

Changelogs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game: College Kings
Version: 1.1.2s
Download:

Info:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attention:
If you receive the notification below, the server is overloaded and you have to wait - just refresh the page all the time (F5 on the keyboard) and hope for luck.

View attachment 1893477
can someone please compress these new versions

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
UndergradSteve
Dear UndergradSteve,
I am new in these forums and I love very much many unique great games in these forums, So I thank you very much for this great wonderful game hoping to you my best wishes and good luck.
The only very big prblem to me is I love Chloe, I Love Lauren, I love Penelope, I love Aubrey and I dating all of them but all of them are my girlfriends except Penelope, why?

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
UndergradSteve
Dear UndergradSteve,
I am new in these forums and I love very much many unique great games in these forums, So I thank you very much for this great wonderful game hoping to you my best wishes and good luck.
The only very big prblem to me is I love Chloe, I Love Lauren, I love Penelope, I love Aubrey and I dating all of them but all of them are my girlfriends except Penelope, why?
Getting Penelope's final scene is the hardest in the game since you have to have a relationship on Lauren's birthday in CK1, in CK2, personally I haven't been able to complete the party on CK2
And the "girlfriend" part has not been created yet, if you have played CK2 the latest version you will have seen that new "paths" will now be opened with girls that you could not have a relationship with one if you were with "another".
This game is listed as harem, but in my opinion do not expect to catch them all ,this is not Pokemon :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: kerasyn

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Getting Penelope's final scene is the hardest in the game since you have to have a relationship on Lauren's birthday in CK1, in CK2, personally I haven't been able to complete the party on CK2
And the "girlfriend" part has not been created yet, if you have played CK2 the latest version you will have seen that new "paths" will now be opened with girls that you could not have a relationship with one if you were with "another".
This game is listed as harem, but in my opinion do not expect to catch them all ,this is not Pokemon :unsure::ROFLMAO:
If you refer to Penelope's final scene which sex in the Dean office when they take care of the dog , I already had it and the Dean was about to catch us but still she ONLY (Loyal) not girlfriend.

Dec 6, 2019
UndergradSteve
Dear UndergradSteve,
Cause Penelope doesn't like wrinkly ass dicks, she wants that gigachad 8 inch slanger.

Dec 6, 2019
Can just use the mod to change the past events to trigger that scene atm bruh. On a side note I still think Penelope and Riley are underrated in the game and need more scenes as a whole.

Reactions: Jdertaufer

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
how to convert ch1 pc download to mac
Download , then make a new project for this game, it will create a folder for you with a "game" folder inside of it. Delete the contents of the game folder and copy the files over from the game into that folder (just the contents of the games' "game" folder, no need for the executable etc that are outside of it). Then in RenPY, select "Build Distributions", select for the Macintosh only and go to town. For this, you probably want RenPY 7.xx, not the newer RenPY 8.xx as there may be issues, though you can try.

You can do this for any visual novel once you have the source file (*.RPY files, you may need to extract them from the RPA files in other VNs).

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes