Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
how to convert ch1 pc download to mac
Download , then make a new project for this game, it will create a folder for you with a "game" folder inside of it. Delete the contents of the game folder and copy the files over from the game into that folder (just the contents of the games' "game" folder, no need for the executable etc that are outside of it). Then in RenPY, select "Build Distributions", select for the Macintosh only and go to town. For this, you probably want RenPY 7.xx, not the newer RenPY 8.xx as there may be issues, though you can try.

You can do this for any visual novel once you have the source file (*.RPY files, you may need to extract them from the RPA files in other VNs).

richiman

May 3, 2022
Update v1.0.2s for College Kings 2.

Game: College Kings 2
Release Date: 2022-07-02
Version: Episode I - v1.0.2s
Download:

Changelogs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note about :

Reactions: Andarilho

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Update v1.0.2s for College Kings 2.

Game: College Kings 2
Release Date: 2022-07-02
Version: Episode I - v1.0.2s
Download:

Changelogs:

Note about :
Do you have links for android port too?

Reactions: Duck_Daffy

richiman

May 3, 2022
Do you have links for android port too?
No, there is no Android version.
All my versions of my uploads are from the original paid files and are available on .
I do not currently deal with unofficial versions - someone would have to create an Android version.

Optionally, you can check the port at your own risk:

(Untested)

Last edited:

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021

Click Spoiler button.

This is version v15.1.0 (outdated version).

Here you have the latest version:

View attachment 1897527
I'd need the apk version i play on Android (not by choice by lack of options) and im still kinda confused isnt the sex with nora on the class trip the pretty much the end of the game or is the new update go past that?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You missed Nora
No No No of course Not, the problem is I am dating these 4 Queens and they are my Girlfriends (excpt Penelope although the sex scene in the Dean office) and may be if i add Nora I may be losse them all.
but if you mean all te Queen I will add Nora,Lindsy and amber and of course Their beautiful lovely teacher.

richiman

May 3, 2022
When can thy please Do a update Windows pc for mega Not 7z at the end of thew File
The file extension doesn't matter in this case - it's just an archive, and for me, packing an archive is faster using the .7 extension than ZIP from Windows, so I'll continue to upload the archive with the .7 extension. If you don't like it, then don't use my uploads from f95zone.to. You can use or to extract the archive with the .7 extension.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The file extension doesn't matter in this case - it's just an archive, and for me, packing an archive is faster using the .7 extension than ZIP from Windows, so I'll continue to upload the archive with the .7 extension. If you don't like it, then don't use my uploads from f95zone.to. You can use or to extract the archive with the .7 extension.
Yup, 7Zip is totally free and compresses down smaller than regular ZIP files as well. There's no excuse for not being able to open them up.

Reactions: richiman

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I agree. Some characters have changed but I don't feel that Aubrey has when you remember the backstory she tells you about how she used to be. I feel that what we see now is the real Aubrey she has hidden away. Just the fact that she now gets upset when you hurt her feelings shows why she usually doesn't let people in.
Thanks guys. (y)

yolo322

Mar 21, 2020
Can you please post a torrent or mediafire/zippyshare link? Mixdrop/Racaty/Anon don't work for my ISP idk why and Mega has the download limit always.

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
I have no explanation why I am drawn to Autumn this late in the game. It might be in part of being with this game early on and a variety of disappointments in writing with other characters. The whole Euro-trip had a negative effect on me. Anyway, her character is more than the sum of its parts.

View attachment 1898244

But isn't it quite often the case that you like people at first and then less when you have a lot of social contact with them? Suddenly you feel attracted to other people again. I often feel that way. In my view, that is a unique selling point of College Kings. The relationship system is so variable that it makes such developments possible. In most games, you're in a one-way street at some point.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
But isn't it quite often the case that you like people at first and then less when you have a lot of social contact with them? Suddenly you feel attracted to other people again. I often feel that way. In my view, that is a unique selling point of College Kings. The relationship system is so variable that it makes such developments possible. In most games, you're in a one-way street at some point.
Upon returning to this game after a long time, a bit surprised. Aubrey, Autumn and Nora are really interesting to me.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes