myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, it's just before going to the office. If you have Lauren as a girlfriend and you have a relationship with Penelope and you do the mission of the babies well, just before there is a scene with Penelope pretending to be asleep and you receive a somewhat strange mobile call.
I can't say more you better see for yourself ,It is easy to unlock this scene if you follow the official guide of CK2

Reactions: Tunak23

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
So any ideas on how to fix the kiwii?

Cant progress through the game without getting an error from the kiwii, and cant ignore it either

Jul 18, 2022
No, it's just before going to the office. If you have Lauren as a girlfriend and you have a relationship with Penelope and you do the mission of the babies well, just before there is a scene with Penelope pretending to be asleep and you receive a somewhat strange mobile call.
I can't say more you better see for yourself ,It is easy to unlock this scene if you follow the official guide of CK2
Ah, okay, I know what scene you mean. And don't worry, I've played both games a few times and I know quite some stuff

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
i cannot load my previous saves into the new season, it always shows an error and starts te game all over again. what to do?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
When I was reading walkthrough about birthday party, it was mentioned, that sex with Lauren was possibility if you maintain Loyal reputation and 'kissed' status with her. BUT the real question is, is it even possible? I'm using builder to clearly set her status as 'kissed' of 'fwb' and when game starts it is already set as 'friend' eitherway. So... is it impossible to archieve for now?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
i cannot load my previous saves into the new season, it always shows an error and starts te game all over again. what to do?
basically season 1 got so messed up, that there was no other option for devs, other than to migrate ending into season 2, lol. In there, you have this 'path builder' to recreate your choices, and the earliest moment to start is point of returnig from the trip, which was a while before season 1 ends.

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
When I was reading walkthrough about birthday party, it was mentioned, that sex with Lauren was possibility if you maintain Loyal reputation and 'kissed' status with her. BUT the real question is, is it even possible? I'm using builder to clearly set her status as 'kissed' of 'fwb' and when game starts it is already set as 'friend' eitherway. So... is it impossible to archieve for now?
Don't know about PB but it is possible with a CK1 save.

Make sure you don't tick "Had sex with Lauren" in Paris under advanced PB options as that sets status to "Dating" by default.

Reactions: Tunak23

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
basically season 1 got so messed up, that there was no other option for devs, other than to migrate ending into season 2, lol. In there, you have this 'path builder' to recreate your choices, and the earliest moment to start is point of returnig from the trip, which was a while before season 1 ends.
CK1 ends with the plane taking off. CK2 begins when you arrive at the airport in SV.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
Try "rolling back" from the very last screen to earlier at the airport (eg when you're thinking about the trip and what evryone enjoyed most) and save there. Not guaranteed to work but it has for me on occasion.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
You can also have the scene as a confidant if you are already her boyfriend. But to make a perfect party in CK2 and get the achievement I think it's impossible unless you make the party in CK1 and then you have to load a save before having the scene with Lauren to get the achievement in CK2

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
You can also have the scene as a confidant if you are already her boyfriend. But to make a perfect party in CK2 and get the achievement I think it's impossible unless you make the party in CK1 and then you have to load a save before having the scene with Lauren to get the achievement in CK2
haaa.. I was afraid it would be something like that.. well, maybe in some future version then

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
haaa.. I was afraid it would be something like that.. well, maybe in some future version then
I managed with a fwb setting. She mentioned it would be her first time. However, I still failed to make a perfect party because Penelope refused to help me.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes