Donkeyddd

Apr 18, 2021
A lot of people seem to be having trouble loading saves which didn't happen for me personally so here is one of my save files, it is right before deciding if amber is drugs or no drugs. Samantha is also gf and it is on ape path sorry to teacher fans and Lauren is just a friend as is aubrey

Of course use saves from random people at your own peril you never know what kind of freaks are on here.

Last edited:

mayag

Jul 3, 2018
This might seem like a stupid question, but how do I enable the developer menu? Every time I use Unren, the game doesn't start and I get the following error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/screens/scene_gallery/scene_gallery_screen.rpy", line 5, in prepare_screen
Exception: Properties are not allowed here.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Potato\Umhm\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Potato\Umhm\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 635, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Potato\Umhm\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 94, in run
renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
File "D:\Potato\Umhm\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1026, in prepare_screens
s.ast.prepare_screen()
File "game/screens/scene_gallery/scene_gallery_screen.rpy", line 5, in prepare_screen
File "D:\Potato\Umhm\CollegeKings2-5.0.0-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 481, in prepare
raise Exception("Properties are not allowed here.")
Exception: Properties are not allowed here.

Edit: The game starts up without issues if the developer menu isn't enabled.

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
I think people are sharing a beta version. In my download not a single text conversation worked. The phone was completely broken I just had to ignore every time the phone was supposed to be used. Plus I had moments that made no sense for instance I did not wreck the car but I took it to the mechanic and the MC thought he was lying abut how the damage happened.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think people are sharing a beta version. In my download not a single text conversation worked. The phone was completely broken I just had to ignore every time the phone was supposed to be used. Plus I had moments that made no sense for instance I did not wreck the car but I took it to the mechanic and the MC thought he was lying abut how the damage happened.
It was the Patreon/Steam release that was shared. From what I've seen over time compressing this game, it's usually ALWAYS buggy, doesn't matter what version it is.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Well, there is a scene where mc saw Aubrey (she's the dark haired girl on this thread banner, mc don't know her yet at the time) having sex with a dude (not sure if He is just a random dude or not) in the dorm room across mc's room during the first free roam mode and yes she's a love interest. You can't prevent that scene, but you can avoid seeing it by going straight to mc's room.
Thanks for the information and that's unfortunate for me, it would be different if it was avoidable in the scene that if I didn't like that content it would just show an alternative scene like her reading a book or just something that isn't her being sexual with another dude, while that isn't NTR I know I'll still have the same negative feelings about it and just simply going straight to the MC's dorm doesn't make it not canon for me unless I see something alternative...

So I'll avoid this game but again thank you for the information and I'll happily move on

Reactions: Alex_88

trishit

Oct 15, 2022
Thanks for the information and that's unfortunate for me, it would be different if it was avoidable in the scene that if I didn't like that content it would just show an alternative scene like her reading a book or just something that isn't her being sexual with another dude, while that isn't NTR I know I'll still have the same negative feelings about it and just simply going straight to the MC's dorm doesn't make it not canon for me unless I see something alternative...

So I'll avoid this game but again thank you for the information and I'll happily move on
id recommend you play it, i absolutely despise ntr too but it was just a glimpse of aubrey with another dude only in the start when you didnt know her, the game is pretty good AND long as fuck its pretty fun itll get you hooked

Reactions: Zorro#34

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
Bit unsure about CK2 v5.2.0. It seems they have radically changed the path builder. With only one starting point and you cant earn achievements from this point anymore.

EDIT: Ok, seems like they have messed up a little with the path builder. Image missing when hooking off boxes (Image "path_builder_ticked" not found)

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Anyone discovered how to disable this annoying "save name" feature?
Any advice how to do it is welcomed.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023

This scene you will soon forget when you play, one of the negative things are the bugs and some characters that were modified by several writers

Reactions: Tunak23 and TREXrg

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
It was the Patreon/Steam release that was shared. From what I've seen over time compressing this game, it's usually ALWAYS buggy, doesn't matter what version it is.
Yeah CK inital updates are always a fuckin mess, it's just best to wait until they patch them a few times... kinda what I'm doing, tbh.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah CK inital updates are always a fuckin mess, it's just best to wait until they patch them a few times... kinda what I'm doing, tbh.
100% agree. While I'm always keen to see the next update, I never even bother until the patch/s comes out. Every single time, there is pages & pages of bugs & complaints. I'm happy to wait a few weeks to play it without the problems.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Just wanted to pop in and help in case anyone else has been encountering the bug where you can't get girlfriend status with Riley, or get her scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have reported this bug as well as one causing huge animation delay and occasionally randomly sending you back to the main menu, as well as solutions for both, hoping itll be fixed soon. Hope this helps

Reactions: TREXrg

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Just wanted to pop in and help in case anyone else has been encountering the bug where you can't get girlfriend status with Riley, or get her scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have reported this bug as well as one causing huge animation delay and occasionally randomly sending you back to the main menu, as well as solutions for both, hoping itll be fixed soon. Hope this helps
You doing the good work (y)

Also did the change somethings in the Game-Images Folder?
CK2 was like CK1 but now i can not normaly look pics from game?

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
You doing the good work (y)

Also did the change somethings in the Game-Images Folder?
CK2 was like CK1 but now i can not normaly look pics from game?
The pictures will be stored in .rpa files which is pretty standard for renpy games, never gone in to look at the images specifically so wouldn't be able to help any further

Reactions: TREXrg

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
The pictures will be stored in .rpa files which is pretty standard for renpy games, never gone in to look at the images specifically so wouldn't be able to help any further
no problem
it was something i found and i didn't understand why they changed it (maybe new renpy version? or the didn't like that people could see content of episodes the had not bought yet)

on another note i hate the telephone this episode was not the worst with it but i don't like it
interface and options should be handled by normal decitions i think its a feature that is not liked by many

and i want to rail the Chef :whistle:

Reactions: Tunak23

BilliamJo234

Nov 20, 2022
I use unrpa for this and a few other games that are too buggy and/or annoying to actually try playing.

3.20 star(s) 190 Votes