CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
From the last patreon update, I am really glad to see this one growing fast and Steve having ambitions to make it better and better, hiring more personnel to improve the areas that are lacking (he does indeed have some work to improve in certain areas). I really can see CK being top 10 here on the site within the year if he keep this growing ratio steady. Wouldn't be surprised if it manages to go back to back to the uh... other one (dunno why is it that taboo to call it. Well I guess I do but still.) Anyway, glad I finally found another proper VN to follow, those have been hard to find lately.

Holy hell, as if the Chloe 0.7 cliffhanger wasn't enough... now this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: UndergradSteve

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
No shitstorm will happen probably I think because even the Netorare lover will side with the NonNTR I mean how can they enjoy something they can't see ? or well maybe if the DEV is planning to add some flashback in Emily's perspective how did it happen but as you can see the problem is this is not suppose to be an NTR game so the unavoidable cheating of Emily is really a bad move and it made me dislike her and dislike the game as of now ( I'll consider it depends of what will happen in the future ) . I would probably be okay with it if she is the one who has a boyfriend and the MC loves her , sounds like a challenge to me as a netori guy but how can I enjoy something knowing that I am the one being cheated by one of the LI
If the author will show the betrayal of Emily (Present or past) the war will start, I'm sure, I've already seen it on other threads, for this I say that the best move of the author to save the drama in the story, but not to start this war, is not to insert a betrayal in the present, but to make the truth come out through a fight.

Emily's betrayal I agree that it may not like it and lead to hate the girl, but I disagree that it damages the game. I have a game save with Emily that I have carried out because I find she is a beautiful girl and because of the curiosity about the betrayal. If my theory is correct, Emily slept with Josh and she is actually a girl that when she drinks it becomes easy, I will just end the relationship with her and go with the others. But I admit that Emily wasn't at the top on my list, my LI's are Penelope Aubrey and Chloe. I played Emily out of curiosity, I understand that if a player only likes her, the cheating whore aspect can be annoying.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Wait... why are we so sure that Emily's cheating again? Did I miss something?
At the Hoco we meet Josh, the way of both of us makes us understand that at 90% he is the boy of the betrayal, then Josh goes out to smoke a cigarette and disappears, at the end of the party we leave Emily alone in the bathroom throwing up, let's remember that the first betrayal occurred because the girl had drunk too much.
For me these are clues that lead to two possibilities
1 Josh joins Emily in the bathroom when the MC walks away, given the girl's state he gives him another brush-up
2 Josh joins Emily in the bathroom, this time Emily is able to resist, maybe because she doesn't want to blow up the second chance with the MC, but Riley may be around and have listened to the discussion and understood that Josh is the boy of the betrayal, could be the revelation he is about to make at the end of the update.

I have no proof, but the fact that the author forces us to leave a drunk Emily at a party doesn't make me feel comfortable. That scene must lead to something.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
If the author will show the betrayal of Emily (Present or past) the war will start, I'm sure, I've already seen it on other threads, for this I say that the best move of the author to save the drama in the story, but not to start this war, is not to insert a betrayal in the present, but to make the truth come out through a fight.

Emily's betrayal I agree that it may not like it and lead to hate the girl, but I disagree that it damages the game. I have a game save with Emily that I have carried out because I find she is a beautiful girl and because of the curiosity about the betrayal. If my theory is correct, Emily slept with Josh and she is actually a girl that when she drinks it becomes easy, I will just end the relationship with her and go with the others. But I admit that Emily wasn't at the top on my list, my LI's are Penelope Aubrey and Chloe. I played Emily out of curiosity, I understand that if a player only likes her, the cheating whore aspect can be annoying.
Well it depends of what kind of betrayal will show , maybe I will feel relieve if Emily is drugged or raped and considered it cheating because she is weak to fight it or she let it happen for some reason or she passed out and then when she woke up and she realized that she did something stupid if so then its really not cheating or betrayal, because for cheating to happen, it should be intentional and includes lying to his/her partner, meeting/sleeping with someone secretly . If that is the truth then I can forgive her and give the game a chance and then put some option to beat the shit out the guy who raped her would be even better

It damages the game for me (for now) because Emily is still an LI and knowing that someone is laughing at my back because he "NTR'ED" me but it can be repair depending on the truth that will be revealed in the future of what really happened

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Only one question man
If you don't like the fact Emily cheating mc the. How can you be interested in a girl who mc saw getting fucked ??
(Because Emily and Aubrey are the only girls I don't have interest )
It is different, Emily is MC's girlfriend so someone banging her behind MC's back is considered NTR even if its not shown . And Aubrey , isn't MCs girl so I am okay with that

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Only one question man
If you don't like the fact Emily cheating mc the. How can you be interested in a girl who mc saw getting fucked ??
(Because Emily and Aubrey are the only girls I don't have interest )
Emily cheated on MC, Aubrey didn't. Aubrey is an easy girl, but at the same time complex. For now I'm curious to know if there is any trauma behind this behavior, but if it turns out that Aubrey is simply the classic college slut, well, I already know, I would not feel betrayed, also because so far she has put it is clear that between us there is only sex (See the refusal of the Hoco).
Emily still deserves some explanation about the events leading up to the betrayal, but the fact remains that she betrayed MC.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It is different, Emily is MC's girlfriend so someone banging her behind MC's back is considered NTR even if its not shown . And Aubrey , isn't MCs girl so I am okay with that
OK. but the same people, who annoyed, have no problem with taking away another mans girlfriend in the game. Is this less NTR? It's not it. At least not if you know what NTR really is. Most people in this forum don't.

This people should finally understand that this is an eroctic game, not the reality. The player is not the MC! And they should learn to come to terms with the fact that there are also games in which other men, not just the MC, have sex. If the dev intends to let other men be sexually active in the game, let him do it. always the same, 1 man, 100 girls, there are already enough games. The dev decides what happens, not the patreons. And if someone don't like it, there are plenty of alternatives. And there are enough people who want to see other men in games, too. The "any other guys dick hater" are nothing better than others. They can´t always expect everything to go according to their wishes.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
OK. but the same people, who annoyed, have no problem with taking away another mans girlfriend in the game. Is this less NTR? It's not it. At least not if you know what NTR really is. Most people in this forum don't.

This people should finally understand that this is an eroctic game, not the reality. The player is not the MC! And they should learn to come to terms with the fact that there are also games in which other men, not just the MC, have sex. If the dev intends to let other men be sexually active in the game, let him do it. always the same, 1 man, 100 girls, there are already enough games. The dev decides what happens, not the patreons. And if someone don't like it, there are plenty of alternatives. And there are enough people who want to see other men in games, too. The "any other guys dick hater" are nothing better than others. They can´t always expect everything to go according to their wishes.
Exactly, and those "plenty and enough" who wanna to see other men in action (aka hard ntr/netorare) also have plenty of ntr-games, yet those usually have kinda weird habit to post in multiple non-ntr threads spreading their "only wisdom" as true sharing/ntr-apostles. They always expect everyone to go according to their wishes.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020

You're the same dude that was talking that shit on Sunshine Love thread, so I'll repeat my comment here.

Discussion about what is or not ntr is pointless. Even if there is a misconception about what exactly is ntr, when people say they don't like ntr, if what they mean is they don't like the LI fucking another guy in the game, saying that ain't ntr just means people are calling it by the wrong name, but people who dislike love interests fucking random guys will continue to dislike it reguardless of the name you give to it.

It's like for instance, if you serve potato to someone and when the person complain "I don't like yam", then you respond "but that's potato not yam, so you have to swallow it".
and better yet, I'll quote humanstickobserver that put it better than me:

Gross simplification, for the sake of how users on this site see/interoperate the tag?
NTR is "any love interest/romantic interest/ Character the MC and sexually pursue, being involved in sexual situations with any other male."

That might not be a strictly accurate definition of NTR, but it is what people who want to avoid NTR think of it as.
So, rather than argue semantics of how the word can be defined, and why, is it really that hard to understand when someone says "I hope this game will not have NTRm or it is at least avoidable," all they mean is they don't want to see other male characters fucking the girls they could pursue, and that if such content does exist, hopefully we can avoid it.

Seems straightforward to me.

I'm no stranger to making long, rambling posts about inconsequential things that no one gives a fuck about but rub me the wrong way... but as petty as I can be, I don't think I've ever lectured someone about the technical definition of a tag, despite knowing exactly what they meant and were hoping to not see in a game, just because it made me feel intellectually superior.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
There is nothing to face, Emily's betrayal is in the past, it is the background of the girl, she has never denied it, we have seen the scene of the breakup between the two. It is now up to the players to choose whether to give the girl a second chance. Or focus on the other girls, there are a lot of them and all kinds. The crazed Cinderella, the good girl, the little slut who doesn't want stable relationships, the girl treated badly by her boyfriend. There is so much choice. There is nothing to change.
For the present, her cheating again is my idea, as I've already explained, because I think the scene of us leaving the drunk girl in a bathroom leads to something. Either the girl will cheat again or she will likely have an argument where she will reveal the name of the guy she cheated on MC with, who is probably Josh.

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
I keep getting an error when Amber asks the MC to do Molly with her. "NameError: Name 'amberpt' is not defined." it says, ignoring it makes the MC decline her invitation.

turnerron70

Nov 1, 2017
I really like Nora. I think she's the prettiest girl in the game and it was hard watching her with Chris. I hope she'll have as big a role as the other girls, and that it will be rewarding to slowly make her fall for us. I also like Chloe, Aubrey, and Emily, but the others aren't as appealing to me.
Same, Nora is my favorite too! Hopefully, we get to peel her away from Chris :)

notnrg

Feb 19, 2021
Aye great game but on the new update it doesn't let me go to the beach with Lauren and then it gets stuck on that text, doesn't let me go any further

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You're the same dude that was talking that shit on Sunshine Love thread, so I'll repeat my comment here.

and better yet, I'll quote humanstickobserver that put it better than me:
Unfortunately you are completely wrong. NTR is not at all what the majority in this forum insisted on. It just started somebody in this forum to tell it wrong. And everyone else just parrot it

NTR originally comes from the anime genre and is specifically defined:

There needs to be a relationship (a simple stabile relationsship, being engaged or married)
At least one of them needs to cheat on his/her partner
The cheater needs to be "taken away" from his/her partner.

The last requirement makes the difference between just cheating and NTR. "Taken away" means the relationship to break up and the cheater has to be permanently with his lover. It also doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. Also not whether the protagonist does it or someone else in the game. It can also be a couple that has nothing to do with the MC at all.

So if someone, no matter if man or woman, cheats on his partner, but does not leave hin/her for the lover, i.e. is not „being taken away“, it is just cheating, not NTR. If a man/woman in a stabile relationship has sex with another person without the partner's consent, it's called cheating. But if his/her partner agrees, it is sharing, not cheating. And if there isn't even a steady partner, but someone has sex with different people, it´s nothing but sex. Got it now?

---

Instead of insulting me just because you don't like my words, why don´t you take some time, just sat down at your computer and took a few minutes to research it yourself? You would find out in less than 5 minutes that I am right about it. Why do you think it is possible in this forum to tag games with cheating, sharing and NTR? Quite simply because these tags have different meanings. But NTR is commonly used to riot against any content with other men, as if it were a deadly sin. It is just one fetish of many. And just as so many people misunderstand it and simply don't want to know the true definition, there are constant arguments about it.

And before the argument starts again, you and everyone else should maybe take a look at the tag, then you will see that the game is not even tagged NTR at all. Why is that? Very easy, it doesn´t contain an NTR! The whole shitstorm was pointless from the start. And it is almost always in every thread that deals with this topic.

And even if the developer should decide to integrate NTR, it would be up to him alone. There is no law that obliges a developer to only make games the way they fit your neck. This is an erotic forum, and tastes are different. Just like everyone respects your taste, you should learn to respect others who think differently. What happens in an erotic game is decided entirely by the developer, nobody else. If you don't like a game, don't play it. Then just play what you like. But let others have their fun. Just like I do.

So. There's nothing more to say about that. Have a nice day.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes