Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
College Kings [v0.7.3] update patch (0.7 to 0.7.3) - 13 MB:
(unrar into GAME/ and replace when asked; should work on pc and mac compressed or uncompressed game versions).
quote, tag, or pm me in case of problems.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I enjoy this game on it's own merits, it also has a nice assortment of girls as a bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:

foxz112x

Oct 5, 2020
guys please
i have a problem
the game is not working on my pc i don t know why
it just crashes and don t start please help

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Could OP be updated with the Steam link on next release?
Find quite a few OP's that is lacking Steam links.

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
how long before the next update because i intend to download the game and i don't want to download it twice ?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, that ending came as a bit of shock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now granted, I am sure Chloe the big fav, but I'll be honest, I am more a Riley gal. Think she is my fav in this game so far. But non the less, really enjoyed playing this, and looking forward for more. Thank you.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Well, that ending came as a bit of shock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now granted, I am sure Chloe the big fav, but I'll be honest, I am more a Riley gal. Think she is my fav in this game so far. But non the less, really enjoyed playing this, and looking forward for more. Thank you.
Chloe is actually my least favorite. I can't figure out what exactly it is about her, but there's just something about her that I don't trust lol.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Chloe is actually my least favorite. I can't figure out what exactly it is about her, but there's just something about her that I don't trust lol.
Ikr, but figured Chloe is the one on the big banner, so guess she's most likely a fav, but really, Riley she is the nicest one on this game IMO. Probably why I like her the most.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes