L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Is there an info for v0.8 on when the public release date will be?
Nope, but just like in the past the update will eventually find it's way over. Maybe a week, who knows, just be patient. Besides by then, most of the bugs will probably be sorted (which this VN is notorious for).

Last edited:
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
From now on there will be no more free updates. Instead Junior+ patrons will continue to get a new update every single month. Once Act 2 is complete (probably early summer), it will be available as paid DLC on Steam(Price & Distribution is TBD). You can trust that patrons will continue to get the best deal possible with as much bonus content, polls & extra benefits as we can possibly provide, as you guys are the ones making development possible.
El-barco-pirata-del-Caribe-En-las-Olas-Diamante-Pintura-decoraci-n-del-hogar-mosaico-decorativo.jpg

Hazz3y

Jun 30, 2020
Assuming this is for public releases then it's kind of weird. Since way bigger games continue to release new updates publicly not long after it becomes available on Patreon.

And what would be the point of having "early access" benefit for patrons, if the only place to get the new updates is only on Patreon in the first place.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Assuming this is for public releases then it's kind of weird. Since way bigger games continue to release new updates publicly not long after it becomes available on Patreon.

And what would be the point of having "early access" benefit for patrons, if the only place to get the new updates is only on Patreon in the first place.
They're releasing the first Season/Chapter on Steam, so they may think that public updates can damage future sales on Steam.

Last edited:

21Steel

Jan 17, 2020
I may be wrong but if the game isn't free on steam, I don't think they have the right to release it free(publicly) on patreon

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I'm not surprised about this. People have been real dicks to the Dev, making his game look bad and kept calling it a copy of another game just because they both are about college fraternities and giving it bad reviews because of that. The crap talking became so bad that they had to forbid even mentioning the other game.
You assholes that keep pissing on this game is the reason we don't get more free updates of this amazing game!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I'm not surprised about this. People have been real dicks to the Dev, making his game look bad and kept calling it a copy of another game just because they both are about college fraternities and giving it bad reviews because of that. The crap talking became so bad that they had to forbid even mentioning the other game.
You assholes that keep pissing on this game is the reason we don't get more free updates of this amazing game!
Hardly for that reason. Thing is, the game is getting bigger and bigger, and it deserves the attention it has been getting (despite being a fact that some parts are indeed, at the very least, clearly inspired on other creation and its not just the college setting) so giving it freely while they're investing further on its development is not really good business, nor for the "sale" of subscriptions on patreon or copies on Steam. It was bound to happen sooner or later when a game has patrons tiers.

If anything, this situation makes me laugh about when people keep saying, over and over, this is a "pirate" site when the content only gets available either if/when the dev allows it (like Fetish Locator and now College Kings) or the dev stopped roaming the foruns and doesnt give two cents about it being shared. Heck, a lot of games its the dev himself that shares the game so it can get a fanbase going before setting up a subscription plan, its like they dont know what "pirated" games means. If this was a "pirate" site the game would be already available regardless what the devs thinks/wants.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Hazz3y

Jun 30, 2020
Sorry, but this has to be one of the dumbest reasoning you can come up with on why the game was put under a paywall, "everyone was mean" cmon now :KEK:

Like the other guy said, all of this trickles down to financial aspects and not someone being rude on some random forum.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Hardly for that reason. Thing is, the game is getting bigger and bigger, and it deserves the attention it has been getting (despite being a fact that some parts are indeed, at the very least, clearly inspired on other creation and its not just the college setting) so giving it freely while they're investing further on its development is not really good business, nor for the "sale" of subscriptions on patreon or copies on Steam. It was bound to happen sooner or later when a game has patrons tiers.

If anything, this situation makes me laugh about when people keep saying, over and over, this is a "pirate" site when the content only gets available either if/when the dev allows it (like Fetish Locator and now College Kings) or the dev stopped roaming the foruns and doesnt give two cents about it being shared. Heck, a lot of games its the dev himself that shares the game so it can get a fanbase going before setting up a subscription plan, its like they dont know what "pirated" games means. If this was a "pirate" site the game would be already available regardless what the devs thinks/wants.
I hope this game goes not the other games route ,because the other game is a boring vanilla game so I hope college kings go and trys too make a realistic college game but know that he has 10.000 a month I dont think we will see that I guess the patreons are similar too the other games so this will be vanilla too.I hope I am wrong but we will see.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Like I said before, the update will eventually (or maybe I should say inevitably) make it's way over no matter what. Many respected pervs... I mean members on this supposed "pirate" site are actual patrons (heroes as you like to call them) and the links will eventually be shared thanks to them. So let the payers have the dibs on early access (and the bugs), y'all will get it soon enough.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes