taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Create a free mega account..
actually there is no any diffr. btw "free" and "premium". i am using mega ~ 2 yrs, i have "free" account right now and i can download ~ 30 gb / 1 day, so i don't really need "premium". + you can boost you account with some tasks, which will give u ~ 50-60 GB / 1 day without buying anything

Reactions: The Sailor Man

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
9 GB of what .png? Jesus, use .webp. A torrent would be better than ddl at this point.
Many images 1920x1080. [Ren'Py] not using .webp, or at least i've never seen any "Ren'Py" game with .webp.
Mega is better than torrent. Mega can offer ~ 15 mb/s dwn speed.

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
actually there is no any diffr. btw "free" and "premium". i am using mega ~ 2 yrs, i have "free" account right now and i can download ~ 30 gb / 1 day, so i don't really need "premium". + you can boost you account with some tasks, which will give u ~ 50-60 GB / 1 day without buying anything
Free account as in making a login?
Ive got an account on mega, yet download stopped short after reaching 4.3gb, as it does for the last 1.5 years.
I did not found my max download limit in the account information or it is very well hidden.n Any help on where to find the actual download sizelimit?
I never did the "tasks", until today, so i guess there is some sort of timer on when it becomes active.

And i have little luck with the other download opties, the give a download error real quick and mixdrop doesnt always start a download.

EDIT: nvm foud it, there are different limits for making a NEW free account, its capped on 30 days. Yet they dont speak of the tranfer limit, and this is what i would like to know/see.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes