Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think that when Emily goes to the bathroom because she is unwell at the party she insists that the MC go home instead of staying to wait for her because either she is already with someone in the bathroom or she is waiting for that someone. If it is not absurd that he insists so much that the MC go home alone. And I also do not understand how the MC leaves his girl drunk at a teenage party, and more with the antecedents of cheating that she already has

Lu4

Dec 27, 2020
Where can I get a ZIP file of version 0.8.3?
I can´t download the game with this link or whatever this is.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
8.4 still has major bugs. I met up with Penelope and afterwards I was back in my room. I can't move forward as I'm forced to reply to her but she isn't even a contact on my phone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Inception ... she seeded the idea of her having feelings 4 you and she is reaping the rewards.

Just once I'd like to find a game where when every choice I make is to either dick deny a chick or to just blow them off the script adjusts accordingly. But no I make every available choice to kick a chick to the curb only for the script to continue as though I'm a pussy whipped beta simp.

Start of the game:

Random gal- Hi I'm Lauren or Riley (or whomever) you look new. Wanna hang out?

MC- Nope not ineterested.

later:

Lauren or whomever- Hey MC would you mind helping me with some stuff?

MC- Nah I'd rather not.

Later in the game after these choices
MC's inner thoughts- I wonder what my queen Lauren ( or whimever) is doing I miised hanging out with her.
MC left the head cheer babe queen of the ball in a bathroom inside a guy only frat house.
He be used to that kind of whatever.

I think that when Emily goes to the bathroom because she is unwell at the party she insists that the MC go home instead of staying to wait for her because either she is already with someone in the bathroom or she is waiting for that someone. If it is not absurd that he insists so much that the MC go home alone. And I also do not understand how the MC leaves his girl drunk at a teenage party, and more with the antecedents of cheating that she already has
We be gaming the deal that is dealt to us,
a lot of babes keep tugging on our judegement all the time.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
8.4 still has major bugs. I met up with Penelope and afterwards I was back in my room. I can't move forward as I'm forced to reply to her but she isn't even a contact on my phone.
This is not good, not good at all... on my 2nd save path i'm going for Penelope... *sigh*

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
This is not good, not good at all... on my 2nd save path i'm going for Penelope... *sigh*
Man I dunno what y'all on about, I had no probs with Penelope in v0.8.3, took her to HC, made out when we got home, helped her with the Dean and no phone issues whatso.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Man I dunno what y'all on about, I had no probs with Penelope in v0.8.3, took her to HC, made out when we got home, helped her with the Dean and no phone issues whatso.
I'm happy for you and I hope your luck continues if you decide to update to 8.4 in the future.

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
this is my first time here some people Suggest this game for me good thing that i didn't download it before and now i will wait for the new update (y). can't wait to play:coffee:

Reactions: Crusader of Romance
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes