NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Of course the idea of they're doing it with a woman makes it better. Especially if that woman can join us :p

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Im only in episode 1 and have been playing for like an hour but I love this game. Absolutely having fun with it. Doing the real life mode atm, wishing I could reverse some decisions but have just been enjoying the ride.
Really liked that your able to decide which frat to join.
And the sex scenes are really nice and put together well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
In short does the game tell you when an episode is over? Or will it just run until I hit episode 7 content?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
APES TOGETHER STRONG

I pissed off Imre first run and was like fuck that guy, we team king kong

Right fappybeard
Oh I swear to God if you joined the beta pups

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
What part of it has been asked in the "request forum" by myself and about 30 other ppl don't you understand?

There is a reason it keeps getting asked in here. Is it hurting anything posting it here as well? No it sure the hell isnt. Maybe someone that isn't in the request forum might have it.

The whole point of this website is that we all help each other. Not be all big and bad moderators and delete posts like a bully. You doüche.

Reactions: Zentis

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
The founder of the APEs, Remington, looks like fuck face from badik.
Thought that was neat.
Finished second play through, didn't experience any bugs or anything. That amber scene is the best one I think.

Trying to do a Chloe run but Nora's words of wisdom got me worried.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Casmyr. You know how I said I might stop messing with Aubrey since hooking up with Riley? Game fixed that issue for me. 8.3 has set up a potential threesome with them. :LUL: Plus I got to kick the shit out of two drug dealers and climbed a hospital for fun.

How's life with poop throwing Apes?

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Casmyr. You know how I said I might stop messing with Aubrey since hooking up with Riley? Game fixed that issue for me. 8.3 has set up a potential threesome with them. :LUL: Plus I got to kick the shit out of two drug dealers and climbed a hospital for fun.

How's life with poop throwing Apes?
Yeah that sounds like a wolves thing to do. Beating up drug dealers and climbing hospitals.
We Apes are civilized.
Did you run into any bugs? People have been whining about bugs but I haven't experienced one yet

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah that sounds like a wolves thing to do. Beating up drug dealers and climbing hospitals.
We Apes are civilized.
Did you run into any bugs? People have been whining about bugs but I haven't experienced one yet
Just one. I didn't answer Amber's text in this episode, and whenever I opened the phone, it would keep on looping me back to the point in the story she sends the text. So I just ignored the phone and played to the end.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes