Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
And that's why that rule is there because people keep saying it's just a copy. That's also why the Dev stopped commenting in the thread because people kept being assholes to him.
Imagine working hard on making a game that is your livelihood and everybody just keep comparing it to another game calling it a carbon copy or rip-off and giving it bad reviews, would you enjoy that?
I've only just joined the game and thread and it's unfortunate that the game creator has stopped commenting in the thread.
I just read about his writer leaving and noticed the change myself in the later episode.
Truly I feel that this game is different from Badik, really liked that you were able to choose which frat you got to join.
Thought I was going to be automatically drafted into wolves. Who wants to smell like wet dog

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah that sounds like a wolves thing to do. Beating up drug dealers and climbing hospitals.
We Apes are civilized.
Did you run into any bugs? People have been whining about bugs but I haven't experienced one yet
The only bugs I experienced was that you always got caught peeking in the dressing room (but that has been fixed), a tex message that don't get unmarked when you read it and one text message that you can re-reply too. No other bugs and I have no idea what people are talking about when they complain that the game is super buggy. I have been playing ever update when it was released except for 8 since even the Devs warned about that one.
Funny thing is, nobody seams to complain on A.O.A Academy that literally have game breaking bugs where at least 1 romance path is blocked because of it but they sure do complain about this game in that thread.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I've only just joined the game and thread and it's unfortunate that the game creator has stopped commenting in the thread.
I just read about his writer leaving and noticed the change myself in the later episode.
Truly I feel that this game is different from Badik, really liked that you were able to choose which frat you got to join.
Thought I was going to be automatically drafted into wolves. Who wants to smell like wet dog
Yeah, I agree (except for the ape thing, you're alone on that one, buddy:LOL:), I also feel it's different.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah, I agree (except for the ape thing, you're alone on that one, buddy:LOL:), I also feel it's different.
Im guessing you didn't like Grayson because he cheap shotted you in front of the whole party.
He did that to make you stronger, how else will you be the next fight king?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Im guessing you didn't like Grayson because he cheap shotted you in front of the whole party.
He did that to make you stronger, how else will you be the next fight king?
That and all the talk about the strong stepping on the weak. He's kind of an..., well, ape.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
That and all the talk about the strong stepping on the weak. He's kind of an..., well, ape.
Initially I was gonna join the wolves because I figured that was the easiest way to take Nora onto a horizontal surface but then she was all like uhm I have a bf.
And then I whooped Adam's ass because Imre couldn't fight for shit and then after whooping Adam's ass with a little help from the auto win function (sorry apes only) I tell Imre and that jerk moves out.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
My dude. You have to steal her from her boyfriend. Establish your dominance and shit. No wonder you degraded yourself to tomapery.
You threw me off with that tomapery thing but then my brain scrambled and it was tomfoolery.
Apes are all about establishing dominance. Wolves host bake sales and knit each other scarfs.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
He says after debasing himself like a biatch because he got sucker punched. The only Ape is Grayson. The rest are baboons sucking his dick. :KEK:
Bruh. Whooped both Tom's ass and his rock collection. Dominance. Established.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Quick question guys, does Riley still tell you she is bi if your on her romance route, or does she only say it while your friends?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes