jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Or Girl B, whos really a slut but everyone ignores it because shes the only girl left for them. :ROFLMAO:

And yes Chloe has already slept with another dude who isn't the MC but keep on dreaming for that mythical virgin.
Naw, I don't want virgins. Devs always think we want some innocent girl whose whole personality is "I'm not ready yet" Until we turn her into a massive slut. I just want a normal girl that doesn't have low standards, isn't an ex of the main antagonist, or already cheated on the MC. I definitely am no fan of Chloe either. I went for the redhead non-ex. Down to Earth, doesn't act like a complete prude, nor is her early path filled with shitloads of drama, like the above mentioned. The dev making the girls he did his banner girls tells me what to expect from this game though. I doubt I'll get much content with my current route.

Last edited:

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
while I managed to get my 9.1.1 -> 10.0.2 game to start by deleting things, it's still a buggy mess. Phone missing pictures, etc. Started a new playthrough and everything.

I'm gonna try downloading the full 10.0 version to see if that one works.
it work but i can not use my old save anymore :v i have to restart the game

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
11 gb release and it's probably going to compress to like 1.5gb. That's so fucking crazy. The renders are only a tiny bit better in the non-compressed version for this game, at that.

Reactions: danny slayer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Our Leader is still here with the crunch:
College Kings [v9.1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.37 GB
Original Size Mac: 8.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.13 GB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.09 GB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Note: Before people ask about it's a compressed problem it's not, the same thing shows in the original version at least for me.
View attachment 1168046
Here! Here!
Plus, anyone has a compressed version 9.1.1?

Reactions: JokerLeader

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I can't access the new content.

Whether it's by downloading the V10.1 update or starting from scratch with the V10 and then the V10.2 update, at the end of the content of the V9 I have a button that sends me to the patreon page.

What was uploaded here seems to be reserved for patreon subscribers.

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
OK, I'm lazy with the searches. Is there playable content in this update, or is it just bugfixes? The patch I just downloaded leaves me at the beginning of the first fight, right where we left off.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Started the new update on a fresh save, and its clearly skipping over scenes, will wait for a patch.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes