Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
That isn't correct. When you talk to Karen (the girl selling the tickets) she even says: "I don't think you understand, I'm really lonely. No guys ever talk to me." then "With this, one guy will be forced to go out with me and I'll never be lonely again."

It is Karen's booth and the tickets are to get a date with Karen.
Alright thanks for the heads up dude.
It seems my memory of the events is more blurry than one could seem.
Here as I am lacking cookies let me give ya a good ol :coffee:.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Just completed my first playthrough what's it like even joining the Apes? Is it that different? The game pure sets up the Apes as the more evil douchebag faction from the beginning with the leader knocking you out naturally makes you join the Wolves instead.

Reactions: Tunak23

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Just completed my first playthrough what's it like even joining the Apes? Is it that different? The game pure sets up the Apes as the more evil douchebag faction from the beginning with the leader knocking you out naturally makes you join the Wolves instead.
It's not that different. They are a bit more harsh and ambition driven than wolves,but once you join them they start showing more of a good side to them,at least one of them,cameron does. You can get involved in his problems and try to help him,you can also interact with his sister(probably LI in the future). their leader is still a prick tho.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
For the moment it does not change much to choose one or the other.

The trials among the Apes are ridiculous. As much on the Wolf side, there is a little research, it corresponded to the values of the fraternity, while among the Apes it sucks.

Positive point by joining the Apes, we have access to a story which for the moment is the best of the game (with the sister of one of the Apes).

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This character named Lindsey sort of came out of nowhere, and the interactions made it seem like I'm supposed to know who she is?
Lindsey was in an earlier episode with MC and Imre (Imre hitting on her) (sportschool)
She was at meeting before HoCo with Aubrey, Chloe, MC and whatever that Wolf guy is called (was her date)
She disturbed MC and Chloe after the HoCo if you're on that path... (her mother died)
She was a witness at the fight with that random guy in the hall, after that an unknown girl gives MC her number...

So depending on your choices ingame you may get more or less interaction with her....

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It's not that different. They are a bit more harsh and ambition driven than wolves,but once you join them they start showing more of a good side to them,at least one of them,cameron does. You can get involved in his problems and try to help him,you can also interact with his sister(probably LI in the future). their leader is still a prick tho.
Ah cool it's pretty obvious on the Wolves side of things that Nora will eventually cheat with the MC if you did a lot to improve her opinion of you. Who's the Ape sister though, do you even meet her outside of that path?
By any chance, is there a walkthrough for this game?
There is a guide on steam for Act 1 I followed so I could get a good start on the best choices so I'm not locked in with Lauren called (Walkthrough v0.7.4 optimized path) then I just made my own choices for Act 2 hooked up with Chloe at the homecoming and I literally unlocked all of the scenes apart from Riley/Amber homecoming and one other Riley scene.
" Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed! "

bruh alright let's try it
I can understand why some people are probably whiny "DIK's" about it complaining instead of just letting this guy do his own thing with his own College game: Coca Cola meets Pepsi.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakuna-matata

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yes, I also had this issue and seemed like some other scenes were skipped, that may have worked in previous updates or seemed off in this update. But, the skipping of Imre's fight seemed very obvious even though it was intended to be shown and was bugged for some reason.
Or there simply is only 1 freshman Ape versus 3 freshman Wolfs, could be if you chose to be an Ape there's 2 fights but it will show MC versus Imre.... (since then it would be 2 Apes, 2 Wolfs)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Ah cool it's pretty obvious on the Wolves side of things that Nora will eventually cheat with the MC if you did a lot to improve her opinion of you. Who's the Ape sister though, do you even meet her outside of that path?

There is a guide on steam for Act 1 I followed so I could get a good start on the best choices so I'm not locked in with Lauren called (Walkthrough v0.7.4 optimized path) then I just made my own choices for Act 2 hooked up with Chloe at the homecoming and I literally unlocked all of the scenes apart from Riley/Amber homecoming and one other Riley scene.

I can understand why some people are probably whiny "DIK's" about it complaining instead of just letting this guy do his own thing with his own College game: Coca Cola meets Pepsi.
Her name's Samantha i think, and she's trying to quit drugs,You can try and attempt flirting with her,but it's clear her brother is against it,so you'll get into a conflict with him in the future if you decide to pursue her. I'm pretty sure you don't get to meet her and you can't romance her if you are not an ape

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Her name's Samantha i think, and she's trying to quit drugs,You can try and attempt flirting with her,but it's clear her brother is against it,so you'll get into a conflict with him in the future if you decide to pursue her. I'm pretty sure you don't get to meet her and you can't romance her if you are not an ape
I can definitely remember that name coming up at some point can't recall when though.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I can definitely remember that name coming up at some point can't recall when though.
I think you can talk to her during homecoming free roam. I can't think of another possibility to meet her as a wolf, but it's not like I've seen every single render of this game so maybe you can meet her somewhere else

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Thanks

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
I deleted my saves cause of mod can u please share save files?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
decided to make the pc version 10.0.2 (complete) to more freeuser friendly parts for download (Mega)
enjoy

3x ~4gb parts -PC v10.0.2

part 1

part 2

part 3

(no! - no android , no compressed )

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I think you can talk to her during homecoming free roam. I can't think of another possibility to meet her as a wolf, but it's not like I've seen every single render of this game so maybe you can meet her somewhere else
Did a quick run didn't realise you missed out on Mrs Rose by going Ape, I think I prefer Wolves right now. It's teacher vs Junkie...

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes