blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
interesting, i've just played 10.0.2,from start to current end, not a single hard bug crushes my game. (I didn't talk to emily at all, but get in touch with almost everyone else as much as possible.) I would say yes NPC's faces can go a little bit creepy (mostly the eyes) but the game itself is overall (include the faces) 85 out of 100, a solid Grade A game. Why so many people saying they have meet many bugs? is it because I am in a stable version? or have I missed out something?

Aug 12, 2017
I have unlocked all scenes in the gallery from the first release to the v9.1.1, I downloaded the v10.2 and some scenes from the previous version are locked, and I'm sure I've unlocked them. Does anyone else have this issue or is it some kind of a bug?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
If you follow Chloe she just met her best friend. The MC is exposed as a jelaous idiot if you go that route.
I did follow Chloe you only get caught if you stay and listen if you leave nothing happens. If you don't follow her the dev gives us the achievement "credulous" so the dev himself his actually guiding us towards following her.

And following her doesn't really have anything to do with being jealous it has to do with finding out who the real Chloe is. It is good that following her I get to see that she is just meeting Aubrey because then I know she isn't just pretending that she likes me or manipulating me.

So far Chloe gave us zero reasons to not trust her.
So far we haven't really interacted with Chloe that much so just because she hasn't given me a reason not to trust her. Doesn't mean I am going to implicitly trust everything she says until I know her better.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I thougth Aubrey hesitates cause that dude was the one she was fucking at the begining of the game.
That too, she likes the MC so talking about a dude she was fucking not long ago is not the best scenerio for her.

Last edited:

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I think it’s a good game. But it will be impossible to program if there are too many “choices”.

I say that out of concern for future updates.

qwettywap

Jan 3, 2018
Can someone get a proper download link, or eventually a torrent? 1 MB/s or slower doesnt cut it for a 11gb file.

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey everyone!
Act III is just around the corner and we are excited to share with you the key milestones and what you can look forward to.
Act III Part 1 is coming on July 9th exclusively on Patreon for Junior tier + ($10). With Part 2 & 3 coming a month each after. We have lots of stops on our European road trip so are you coming aboard?
Best,
Undergrad Steve.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes