Jan 28, 2019
Generally the MC stays friendly to the girls he meets, even if he doesn't pursue them romantically. So you'll continue to have potential events with Lauren, Riley, Aubrey, etc. Just don't try to be a "player" or harem-builder, because most of the girls won't react well to it. (There are, as expected, some girls who are a bit more on the wild side ofc.)
I like a story where girls aren't forced on you, but don't vanish from reality of you choose against them, either.
I actually like that they stay a part of the MC's life, and he's friendly with them.
But yeah, it's confusing because, on one hand, the game doesn't have a system built in to keep track of girls, as I said, but also because events with characters who are friends, with maintained romantic undertones, but not seeing a girl you're pursuing, just feels weird.

I REALLY DO like the game. I just hope that the dev decides to address issues and optimize.
I know there's a need to keep building forward, because that shows progression, but in all honesty, the dev could use to pause ALL story advances right now, and go back through what is already there, and clean it up, optimize it, maybe add/alter a scene or too, and give the game the polish it honestly deserves.

This game has the makings to be on the the f95 "AAA" games, if the dev wants to put in the effort to get it there. And I'm sure fans will be understanding, and even excited, to see an update with no new content, but revisions, fixes, etc, to make the existing game thus far much better.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like a story where girls aren't forced on you, but don't vanish from reality of you choose against them, either.
I actually like that they stay a part of the MC's life, and he's friendly with them.
But yeah, it's confusing because, on one hand, the game doesn't have a system built in to keep track of girls, as I said, but also because events with characters who are friends, with maintained romantic undertones, but not seeing a girl you're pursuing, just feels weird.

I REALLY DO like the game. I just hope that the dev decides to address issues and optimize.
I know there's a need to keep building forward, because that shows progression, but in all honesty, the dev could use to pause ALL story advances right now, and go back through what is already there, and clean it up, optimize it, maybe add/alter a scene or too, and give the game the polish it honestly deserves.
I feel like there are specific issues that definitely need to be addressed, including:
  • Major improvements to the phone
    • remember when messages have been read / stop adding the unread indicator for them
    • either make the Kiwii app on the phone a lot more important or yank the app entirely, since it's almost never used
  • Fixing character / relationship inconsistencies
    • if you've indicated you're not interested in someone, stop forcing intimate scenes — sex w/ Emily, a dream involving Penelope, etc. — unless there's a clear positive connection between characters (Aubrey and Riley, for example)
  • Major improvements to the fighting system (I've mentioned this before)
    • Only allowing 3 keys to be reassigned but having more than 4 keys for fighting controls
    • Allowing the same key to be assigned for 2 different attacks — e.g., normally A is jab / head block; if I reassign that to E, I can no longer use jab / head block because E always executes its default, which is kidney punch / body block
    • Improve indicators of where an MC's attack is going; I feel like it sometimes looks like an opponent has left their ribs open for a kidney punch, but when I use that attack it seems like the MC doesn't complete his strike
There are others, I'm sure, but those are things that immediately come to mind for me. Personally, I don't need additions or alterations to scenes that exist; I just would like to have fewer unexpected / nonsensical interactions based on past choices I've made.

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Generally the MC stays friendly to the girls he meets, even if he doesn't pursue them romantically. So you'll continue to have potential events with Lauren, Riley, Aubrey, etc. Just don't try to be a "player" or harem-builder, because most of the girls won't react well to it. (There are, as expected, some girls who are a bit more on the wild side ofc.)
This isn't entirely true the key thing is making sure you're not locked into a relationship with Lauren a mistake I made early on in my first playthrough then make it clear you're not a relationship person with her quiz thing. Amber, Aubrey, Riley are ok with it and Emily (just using her for quickies she's a cheater so who cares what she thinks?). The unknowns are Chloe and Lauren who I imagine won't be ok with it but you can still have one scene with Lauren outside of the relationship. Nora is probably going to cheat on her BF and saw you naked aka knew what you were doing so she won't care. Mrs Rose is a teacher so no moral high ground to stand on... Lindsey and Samantha are probably just sluts. The developer kinda made it clear there would be a harem route so as long as you're not locked into a relationship I'd say you're ok going to homecoming with Chloe etc doesn't even make her your GF.

I wish we could make use a of a .pdf walkthrough for this game...
I know of the best choices for Act 1 from steam guide "0.74 Optimized Path" (Chloe Homecoming, don't be in a relationship with Lauren) and actually did a playthrough where I unlocked every gallery scene apart from "homecoming Riley" and "Riley sex scene" I have no idea if I made the best choices for Act 2 though this YT vid made some similar choices though:

Steam guide:

Last edited:

ShiverMeTimbers69

Jun 3, 2021
Anyone knows what to do when they tell you "An exception has occurred"? My game ends right before the new pledges fight and says an exception has occurred. Is anyone able to help?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
im kinda having trouble playing the game. after i install it, i downloaded the patch and just move all the files in it. then downloaded the mod one and just move it all from the game folder then this happens. can someone help me im new here at this thread.
I used the mod and the mod page says delete screen.rpy in the mod folder before you overright the actual game folder with the mod game folder. I can't cheat change KCT or what ever its called but the game worked and the choice walk through worked too.

Dont know if that would help you just saying worked for me.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
I used the mod and the mod page says delete screen.rpy in the mod folder before you overright the actual game folder with the mod game folder. I can't cheat change KCT or what ever its called but the game worked and the choice walk through worked too.

Dont know if that would help you just saying worked for me.
so the other option in mod works except for the cheating part?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
so the other option in mod works except for the cheating part?
if you mean the highlighted choices and what points they give and with who then yes that still works atleast it did in mine.
BTW on the mod page itself I believe someone gave a screen.rpy that doesn't mess up the game and might even let you cheat.

Pokemo
Page 9 i believe

Last edited:
Reactions: paulie13

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
if you mean the highlighted choices and what points they give and with who then yes that still works atleast it did in mine.
BTW on the mod page itself I believe someone gave a screen.rpy that doesn't mess up the game and might even let you cheat.

Pokemo
Page 9 i believe
thank you for the help

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes