-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you try to add the Patch or the Muti-Mod the game wont let you play you get stuck with an error even before the title screen
I think he is referring to the patch to upgrade from 10.0 to 10.2
I have the same problem, without using the multi-mod
Can't say I've seen the problem. However, I think it's important to do a 10.0-to-10.1 upgrade first, and then do a 10.1-to-10.2 upgrade afterward. I don't know what things have been changed with each patch, but that's the order I did (just to be safe), and I didn't see any issues thereafter . . . well, other than normal game bugginess that we all typically see.

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Can't say I've seen the problem. However, I think it's important to do a 10.0-to-10.1 upgrade first, and then do a 10.1-to-10.2 upgrade afterward. I don't know what things have been changed with each patch, but that's the order I did (just to be safe), and I didn't see any issues thereafter . . . well, other than normal game bugginess that we all typically see.
Where can I find the 10.0-to-10.1 upgrade? In the OP there is only 10.0-to-10.2
Thanks

Edit:
Found it, I'll try with the 2 steps upgrade

Edit 2:
It worked, thanks mate

Last edited:

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Is it worthy to buy the steam version?
Personally, on steam and other platforms I am against buying early access or unfinished products. If I like a project I prefer to support the creator through other channels (patreon and the like). But this is me, everyone thinks in their own way

Reactions: Tunak23 and kut52

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
Personally, on steam and other platforms I am against buying early access or unfinished products. If I like a project I prefer to support the creator through other channels (patreon and the like). But this is me, everyone thinks in their own way
Yeah, in Steam he is selling Act 1 and the act 2 as dlc.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Game really is a bit of a clusterfuck when it comes to consistency. Most recently the MC saying he hadn't seen Aubrey until mud wrestling despite judging a dance contest prior to it. I wouldn't mind them taking an entire update to clean things up in that regard.

Amber went full Uruk-hai during that fight too...tad unhinged looking.

ereet

Jun 20, 2018
What is this about removing reviews that mention Being a DIK? Why? Is there a rule about mentioning other VN's in a review? And who is removing them? Is it the mods or the dev of this VN? If it's the dev then it would mean that the reviews, and ratings, are meaningless since the dev can just remove reviews that they don't like.

I'm genuinely just curious about this, never seen anything else like this regarding reviews and it strikes me as an arbitrary thing which could make the whole rating system pointless.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What is this about removing reviews that mention Being a DIK? Why? Is there a rule about mentioning other VN's in a review? And who is removing them? Is it the mods or the dev of this VN? If it's the dev then it would mean that the reviews, and ratings, are meaningless since the dev can just remove reviews that they don't like.

I'm genuinely just curious about this, never seen anything else like this regarding reviews and it strikes me as an arbitrary thing which could make the whole rating system pointless.
That would be F95 mods / staff who removed a review mentioning another game (although it's possible a dev requested removal; I really wouldn't be able to say in this specific case). That's against rule #3, found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

I think there usually is a warning beforehand, but if you don't change your review or if you continue to break review rules, they'll just remove reviews you write like that. Since there are official rules, I'm not sure they would always notify someone beforehand, especially if they have repeated infractions. FFR, there's a link to these on the form where you write your review as well.

Reactions: ereet and Tunak23
May 19, 2021
That would be F95 mods / staff who removed a review mentioning another game (although it's possible a dev requested removal; I really wouldn't be able to say in this specific case). That's against rule #3, found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

I think there usually is a warning beforehand, but if you don't change your review or if you continue to break review rules, they'll just remove reviews you write like that. Since there are official rules, I'm not sure they would always notify someone beforehand, especially if they have repeated infractions. FFR, there's a link to these on the form where you write your review as well.
Wow-- most of my reviews would be prohibited, because I tend to talk about other games in the context of the game that I am reviewing. That's too bad, because my College Kings review comes out tomorrow and I totally talk about the 2020 Adult Game of the Year in it...

Reactions: Tunak23

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow-- most of my reviews would be prohibited, because I tend to talk about other games in the context of the game that I am reviewing. That's too bad, because my College Kings review comes out tomorrow and I totally talk about the 2020 Adult Game of the Year in it...
I haven't done a lot of reviews of games, but when I do, I try to refer to "many other games" or make pop culture references if I need to be more specific. I didn't make the rules; I just try to post a review that won't get removed.

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
Compared to some other games I think you can hit Chloe fast. Some devs use the best looking girls like a carrot to keep milking their games. Here you have a couple of sex scenes with her and the game isn't even a year old.
Yeah, but only oral... No intercourse

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes