mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'm thinking of starting this, how many playthroughs do you need to get most content?

Normally tou have the nice guy and dickhead paths, but this seems a bit more complex. What are the best strategies to get most scenes?
It's pretty hard to get many stuff with one playthrough. different girls react to you differently based on your character traits. For example Chloe will only agree to come to homecoming with you (and get naughty later) only if you have confident or popular trait. If you want to get most content in one playthrough choose what you think is confident and just try to fuck everyone,however many girls will not fuck you under certain circumstances that I'm not going to explain to you in detail,because If I was I could just as well make an entire walkthrough for the game. So if you wanna get all the content you have to make different saves to focus on particular girls and that's what I did. If you don't wanna do that just be a total man whore obv risking girls finding out about it and breaking things off with you leaving you without much content in future updates.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
It's pretty hard to get many stuff with one playthrough. different girls react to you differently based on your character traits. For example Chloe will only agree to come to homecoming with you (and get naughty later) only if you have confident or popular trait. If you want to get most content in one playthrough choose what you think is confident and just try to fuck everyone,however many girls will not fuck you under certain circumstances that I'm not going to explain to you in detail,because If I was I could just as well make an entire walkthrough for the game. So if you wanna get all the content you have to make different saves to focus on particular girls and that's what I did. If you don't wanna do that just be a total man whore obv risking girls finding out about it and breaking things off with you leaving you without much content in future updates.
I am pretty sure not even Steve knows fully how the heck the system works since its so buggy. I dont deny that CK is very ambitious but it might more than Steve could chew. I do hope that he just closes this Act, goes back to the drawing board, creates a new build from scratch that (somehow) transfers choices and we can actually tell wtf is going on most of time.

Reactions: Guiltyveek

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I am pretty sure not even Steve knows fully how the heck the system works since its so buggy. I dont deny that CK is very ambitious but it might more than Steve could chew. I do hope that he just closes this Act, goes back to the drawing board, creates a new build from scratch that (somehow) transfers choices and we can actually tell wtf is going on most of time.
Yep,I honestly love this game but clearing up the mistakes should be nr1 priority. For example I tried to play one of my paths through the new update ( as i said I have a save for every girl) and It turned out that my saves don't work somehow. It can be really annoying

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yep,I honestly love this game but clearing up the mistakes should be nr1 priority. For example I tried to play one of my paths through the new update ( as i said I have a save for every girl) and It turned out that my saves don't work somehow. It can be really annoying
I'm pretty sure starting from scratch would be a mistake. Unless there's been a lot of change in development process and/or writing, you'd probably get a rework with many of the same issues. I think it would be better if the game had a few "clean-up" releases, concentrating on fixing known bugs, writing inconsistencies, and design issues (like the fighting).

There's a lot of code now, so running through all of that with a fine-tooth comb would be a good idea. With the amount of code that exists as of this latest version, I'm sure it's easy to miss things. The first "clean-up" release should address commonly mentioned issues, like problems with the phone or failures in branching logic. Another "clean-up" release could look at the UI and ways to make it more intuitive, etc.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I'm pretty sure starting from scratch would be a mistake. Unless there's been a lot of change in development process and/or writing, you'd probably get a rework with many of the same issues. I think it would be better if the game had a few "clean-up" releases, concentrating on fixing known bugs, writing inconsistencies, and design issues (like the fighting).

There's a lot of code now, so running through all of that with a fine-tooth comb would be a good idea. With the amount of code that exists as of this latest version, I'm sure it's easy to miss things. The first "clean-up" release should address commonly mentioned issues, like problems with the phone or failures in branching logic. Another "clean-up" release could look at the UI and ways to make it more intuitive, etc.
I dont man everything from scratch but that code needs a very serious debugging and it would help a fresh python build with save transfer. As of now, its too much of a mess. I legit cant tell whose path I am on, how easy it is to derail from it into another.

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
Looks promising, but I will wait for a compressed version for us with shitty connections.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
The new update was better than Act 2 for sure. We get to see more of Linds, more of Nora and Chris which is great. The weird part is the dev teasing us with the option to get to ask Aubrey to be our girlfriend again...

Overall decent release and what I expected from CK, which is a light hearted college game without all the drama like in BAD and SG.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The new update was better than Act 2 for sure. We get to see more of Linds, more of Nora and Chris which is great. The weird part is the dev teasing us with the option to get to ask Aubrey to be our girlfriend again...

Overall decent release and what I expected from CK, which is a light hearted college game without all the drama like in BAD and SG.
where BAD has drama(one of the biggest vanilla games on this site)?:unsure::unsure: that was exactly why I was worried I dont want a light hearted college game that is not college for me I was expecting drama and HUGE partys on the trip.If someone want a light hearted game why dont make a romantic game or other thems than college.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
where BAD has drama(one of the biggest vanilla games on this site)?:unsure::unsure: that was exactly why I was worried I dont want a light hearted college game that is not college for me I was expecting drama and HUGE partys on the trip.If someone want a light hearted game why dont make a romantic game or other thems than college.
Prostitution for example. Obviously it's not like someone getting hit by a car and can't walk like in SG but still..CK is light and that's good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mommysboiii
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes