Jul 27, 2021
I really don't like it when a changelog isn't being updated. What are the changes in this version since 14.0.1? Is this a big, minor update or simply bug fixes/changes to older content? Went back like 10 pages and found nothing of the sorts (or I'm blind).

The last release is about 2~ months ago, but to download 17GB and finding out there's only a small amount of new content would be a pain.

Reactions: immichael123

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really don't like it when a changelog isn't being updated. What are the changes in this version since 14.0.1? Is this a big, minor update or simply bug fixes/changes to older content? Went back like 10 pages and found nothing of the sorts (or I'm blind).

The last release is about 2~ months ago, but to download 17GB and finding out there's only a small amount of new content would be a pain.
It's a regular update, as for the content...well i found it a pretty boring/bad update, with only one good scene (Nora) at the end. If u are more interested in Autum or Aubrey u may like it...

Reactions: Sadpol and Xabder
Dec 8, 2021
Since this new update I've been following the path in the posted walkthrough, but for some reason Lauren still kisses MC and says they're dating when I explicitly chose for them not to date at the cafe. How do I work around this?
morally, it seems that Lauren is chasing the mc bro, the poor thing says no and she stays on her feet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Currently playing my Chloe route (i think, i'm always fucking everyone i can on the side hahaha).
Any else have a blue dot at the phone, but there's no new message? Also 2 Nora instances in the messages.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
compressed version 3,77GB
PC: MEGA Pixeldrain
MAC: MEGA Pixeldrain
PS:I don't have a mac, I can't playtest the mac version.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
hey, just want to report that the mac compressed can't be opened. it suddenly ask for me to get xcode.
does anybody experience the same thing with the windows version?

gsw454twerf

Jan 8, 2022
What's going on with the Penelope path. My MC has been aimlessly banging everything that moves while patiently waiting for her to finally get serious, so that he can commit to her; but we just get a random drinks scene with her and Jenny (in addition to that list scene I suppose). Meanwhile, the Riley, Aubrey and Nora arcs seemed to make meaningful progress this update.

Reactions: Sadpol

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What's going on with the Penelope path. My MC has been aimlessly banging everything that moves while patiently waiting for her to finally get serious, so that he can commit to her; but we just get a random drinks scene with her and Jenny (in addition to that list scene I suppose). Meanwhile, the Riley, Aubrey and Nora arcs seemed to make meaningful progress this update.
Yeah Penelope is probably the LI with the least content and the content which is there is mostly boring fluff, like helping her with the principal or the short drinking scene in this update.

While on the other hand Riley and Aubrey have more scenes than the rest of the LI's together...or at least thats how it feels.

As for Lauren, i find it strange that there is no content with her on her own party, even if u are on her path... or thats a bug, u can never be sure with this game...

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes