Apr 9, 2021
1) I think v15.0.3 is out to be unplayable. Nothing is working. The error screen keeps coming up.
"You" continue to ignore a good portion of people (""the chosen ones"") who have played part 1 and part 2 of Act 4!

I wonder why... try to understand why it doesn't work instead of complaining, that's what you people should do!

In 75% of the cases you would find the solution!

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yep, given the changelog I guess a restart is needed indeed (since they are edits to all chapters).

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Who are your Top 3 girls of this game?

For me: 1. Nora, 2. Lindsey, 3. Chloe
Looks: Nora, Chloe, Aubrey
Personality: Amber, Riley, Aubrey

But it's hard to say because character personalities completely switch or dull extremely. Example Aubrey used to be easy going slutty girl you steal horses with, who literally pulls you away for a quickie 10meter next to your girlfriend, but then becomes a jealous crybaby 2 weeks later.

Reactions: LSC82

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Looks: Nora, Chloe, Aubrey
Personality: Amber, Riley, Aubrey

But it's hard to say because character personalities completely switch or dull extremely. Example Aubrey used to be easy going slutty girl you steal horses with, who literally pulls you away for a quickie 10meter next to your girlfriend, but then becomes a jealous crybaby 2 weeks later.
Yeah Aubrey is kind of boring now, hope there is an option to bang her sister instead

Dec 8, 2021
Naomi. She was introduced before but I didn't expect an option to "romance" her
so bro, can you answer me some questions, do you think there will be more girls making their first appearance in the game? and another question, what are all the main girls, by saying that, i mean the ones that are routed?

i consider the girl to have a route for her if she has at least two scenes in the game (normal or erotic, whatever) where she has some dialogue with the mc

but if you don't have the same view as me on this, let me know your view too

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
I've already downloaded the game 3 times (each time via GOFILE) and even when I start over I keep getting this message images are "not found"

does anyone have a solution or does this problem go away at some point in the game?

Dec 8, 2021
I've already downloaded the game 3 times (each time via GOFILE) and even when I start over I keep getting this message images are "not found"

does anyone have a solution or does this problem go away at some point in the game?
bro these errors will be fixed in the next version, which will be a major bug fix update, you can be sure that by the end of the month it will be released

Reactions: Arcturius

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019

Get the torrent version. The other versions are missing 2-3GB of content. People were complaining that 18GB was too big so I guess somebody tried to make it smaller and messed up the game.

Reactions: Arcturius

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
so bro, can you answer me some questions, do you think there will be more girls making their first appearance in the game? and another question, what are all the main girls, by saying that, i mean the ones that are routed?
The last thing the game needs is more girls or more random side fucks like in the brothel.
Instead they should focus to add content to the existing ones, quite a few of them lack in content, like :
-Penelope, she lacks extremely in content
-Lindsey, strange route progression, first she throws herself at the MC, than nothing, than more less friendzone until that one scene in the panic room, also lacks in content (at least quality content, not that stupid election content)
-Emily, for those who like her, really needs more presence and content
-Lauren was pretty much sidelined ever since the trip, she has a couple of scenes but really not much.

-Autum/Jenny are new as LI's and also likely Aubreys sister...

By the way, can someone explain me why we need a stupid campus wide election campaign ??
If i remember correctly Chloe/Lindsey run for sorority president, where only the members can vote...why involving the whole college, which has no say in the matter either way...

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes