patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I agree with you that the situation should be clarified more because we don't know anything exactly.

But to me, cheting is cheating. Even if she had reasons, I won't forgive her. I hate women who cheat.

Unless it turns out that she did not have sex, but only kissed.. (for example) then I will look at this situation a little different.
So are you going to do only "One Love Interest runs" ?

Reactions: flanby

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing. And I must say I like this game. :)
Chloe, Lauren and Riley are the best. Aubrey is beautiful.. but I don't touch the school bike. Same goes for Emily, she's pretty but I won't forgive her for cheating on the MC. Whoever has cheated once may also cheat again. :confused:

Of course I make separate save. And I only have one girl for the entire game. :D

I have yet to play the path troublemaker.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I just finished playing. And I must say I like this game. :)
Chloe, Lauren and Riley are the best. Aubrey is beautiful.. but I don't touch the school bike. Same goes for Emily, she's pretty but I won't forgive her for cheating on the MC. Whoever has cheated once may also cheat again. :confused:

Of course I make separate save. And I only have one girl for the entire game. :D

I have yet to play the path troublemaker.
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you like it :)

Reactions: Qmil679

lol@23

Mar 28, 2020
I'm sure yould have heard this hundreds of times but the game is pretty good like 4.8/5 and the update shedule is also amazing very very fast updates. If dev is reading this review you're amazing dude and for sure i'll support your game on patreon from next month great game beautiful renders just the fighting mechanism is not for me.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sure yould have heard this hundreds of times but the game is pretty good like 4.8/5 and the update shedule is also amazing very very fast updates. If dev is reading this review you're amazing dude and for sure i'll support your game on patreon from next month great game beautiful renders just the fighting mechanism is not for me.
Thanks for the kind words!
What is it about the fighting mechanics exactly that you don't like if you don't mind me asking?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes