Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I stopped making that guide two years ago cause fuck these developers :KEK:
They kept going back and changing already released episodes, decisions or variables... So I kept having to fix the guide instead of moving onto new releases. Also the buggy releases on top became too much of a pain in the ass.

I'm surprised they haven't just finished this game and moved on because the narrative has become such a mess with multiple writer changes throughout development.
Damn that sucks. Well thanks for your hard work anyway, it's much better than the official WT. (y)
Went back and played again, and that scene is indeed, now locked behind Chloe being MCs girlfriend. Which means even the official WT is wrong. :poop:
So, agreed, fuck you Devs. :devilish:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi! Never bothered with it myself before -- just bumped into this character on Daz Store and said to me "Oh! It's Nora!" But now I got curious and decided to try it myself, and this is what I've got it so far:

View attachment 2763010

I used the aforementioned Lanna at 60% (no control dial, so Head & Body @ 60%) and the P3D Aria also at 60% (they seem to use this character as a "universal" for most game female characters). As I said before, this Lanna character has a big head because it applies 6% of Head Propagating Scale, so I dialed it to zero (and shortened the neck by 25% because it ended up too long when the head shrank). I also did a trick with the mats swapping the textures on the Translucency Color channel with the regular diffuse ones because Nora is more tanned than the original character (Translucency Weight was already at 90%, otherwise, I would have just dialed it a bit higher); I also changed the Translucency Color to 90%. Don't know if the Devs did that, but, for now, I was happy with the result. Didn't bother too much with the body for now; I just used some booblift I did with the Chloe character because the original breasts of P3D Aria are a li'l saggy. I have to play the game again and save some screenshots to compare and, if needed, recreate the body (I use morphs instead of searching for "bodies" because I think it's like searching for needles in a haystack, and I also think that's what most devs do). Well... That's what I've got in a fast attempt; if you improve over this, please, let me know.

EDIT: I applied Lanna's morph with the "Apply Full Shape" button and, then, dialed 'em down, but I think if you just dial the head & body morphs the Head Propagating Scale is not applied. If so... Well... You don't have to do anything on that matter.
Yeah Ive been toying around with the models too - I actually think its 100% Lana now based on eye shape. No doubt, your render's skin looks excellent, but there's something a little off in the eyes compared to in game Nora.

What I did was combed the game image files trying to find the best profile shots so I could have a side-head profile, a frontal, etc, then eyeballed it from there. I think I ended up tweaking the face just a bit, but it was pretty stock from Lana.

cabinUL.jpg

Reactions: The Japanese

BennoDXB

Jul 13, 2023
Great game, finished CK and E1 of CK2, playing through E2. Lol, you guys werent joking, the characters are totally different. Its still pretty good, if it was a stand alone I would be happy, but they murdered all the girls and replaced them with body doubles.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Great game, finished CK and E1 of CK2, playing through E2. Lol, you guys werent joking, the characters are totally different. Its still pretty good, if it was a stand alone I would be happy, but they murdered all the girls and replaced them with body doubles.
yeah after replaying this since not having touched it for a year, can safely say I'd hold this game's dialogue over 95% of games. It feels real, natural, flowing, and it one of the only games to actually make me laugh out loud.

Malmo_Bjorn

Jul 10, 2023
Girls ranking:
S: Aubrey, Nora, Riley
A: Amber, Jenny, Lindsey, Penelope
B: Lauren, Ms. Rose, Samantha
C: Autumn
D: Chloe
F: Emily, Naomi

No Contest: Emmy, Lauren's roommate, Candy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Girls ranking:
S: Aubrey, Nora, Riley
A: Amber, Jenny, Lindsey, Penelope
B: Lauren, Ms. Rose, Samantha
C: Autumn
D: Chloe

No Contest: Emmy, Lauren's roommate, Candy
heh tastes vary wildly, me:

S: Nora, Penelope
A: Jenny, Lindsey, Autumn
B: Lauren, Chloe
C: Aubrey, Amber
D: Riley, Ms. Rose, Samantha

Malmo_Bjorn

Jul 10, 2023
heh tastes vary wildly, me:

S: Nora, Penelope
A: Jenny, Lindsey, Autumn
B: Lauren, Chloe
C: Aubrey, Amber
D: Riley, Ms. Rose, Samantha
interesting, lots of similarities. i have a few questions:
1. why did you rate autumn A? she is a good girl, but you can't even hit it. most you get is makeout with no tongue.

2. why aubrey so low? she wants to be loved and married deep down... she just enjoying herself for now.

3. why penelope so high? too busy for much quality time.

4. why chloe so high? body and face are good, but she is spoiled and manipulative and doesn't put out anywhere near enough to put up with her princess-like personality.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
interesting, lots of similarities. i have a few questions:
1. why did you rate autumn A? she is a good girl, but you can't even hit it. most you get is makeout with no tongue.

2. why aubrey so low? she wants to be loved and married deep down... she just enjoying herself for now.

3. why penelope so high? too busy for much quality time.

4. why chloe so high? body and face are good, but she is spoiled and manipulative and doesn't put out anywhere near enough to put up with her princess-like personality.
1) No bro she goes all the way - you sure you have the steam api unlocker thing functioning?

2) I'm biased against girls that are too easy, yeah she has a heart of gold and I try and protect her from her family as a good friend during playthroughs, but as for romance, I won't be the one jumping on that grenade. ;)

3) Attractive, quirky, intelligent, and outside the main 'popular group', she provides an excellent break from all the drama. Again, are you sure you have the full game installed? Because she becomes a fairly major character in ep2-ep3, probably has more scenes than many of the other girls on list.

4) Agreed with all you said, but what she does, she does well. She's the 90210 girl with the attitude to match, and it all fits. I like her because there's no dishonesty there. I mean she's dishonest, but you KNOW she's dishonest going in. She only likes you if you're a yolo douchebag, so she can be fun on those kinds of playthroughs.

Malmo_Bjorn

Jul 10, 2023
1) No bro she goes all the way - you sure you have the steam api unlocker thing functioning?

2) I'm biased against girls that are too easy, yeah she has a heart of gold and I try and protect her from her family as a good friend during playthroughs, but as for romance, I won't be the one jumping on that grenade. ;)

3) Attractive, quirky, intelligent, and outside the main 'popular group', she provides an excellent break from all the drama. Again, are you sure you have the full game installed? Because she becomes a fairly major character in ep2-ep3, probably has more scenes than many of the other girls on list.

4) Agreed with all you said, but what she does, she does well. She's the 90210 girl with the attitude to match, and it all fits. I like her because there's no dishonesty there. I mean she's dishonest, but you KNOW she's dishonest going in. She only likes you if you're a yolo douchebag, so she can be fun on those kinds of playthroughs.
i did get with penelope and everything, but for example aubrey and riley have much more dialogue/relationship stuff and lewd scenes than penelope, even if penelope becomes a good love interest. i don't have that unlocker installed, i think, but i have the walkthroughs and the path builder available to just pick whatever stuff i want. is there more?
as far as autumn, where do you get anything at all with her? college kings contains no autumn lewd scenes at all. college kings 2 has you finding out she's asexual and you get to makeout with her (no tongue) at the halloween party. there aren't even any opportunities for lewd scenes with her, as far as i know. i must be missing something?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i did get with penelope and everything, but for example aubrey and riley have much more dialogue/relationship stuff and lewd scenes than penelope, even if penelope becomes a good love interest. i don't have that unlocker installed, i think, but i have the walkthroughs and the path builder available to just pick whatever stuff i want. is there more?
as far as autumn, where do you get anything at all with her? college kings contains no autumn lewd scenes at all. college kings 2 has you finding out she's asexual and you get to makeout with her (no tongue) at the halloween party. there aren't even any opportunities for lewd scenes with her, as far as i know. i must be missing something?
Dude you're missing a ton, tell me, where does your game end? Like what's the last scene? Is it the president election?

Malmo_Bjorn

Jul 10, 2023
Dude you're missing a ton, tell me, where does your game end? Like what's the last scene? Is it the president election?
hmmm from what i remember, it ends... yes actually, around the presidential election. how is there any more? this walkthrough doesn't even have more than the presidential election, and it lists no scenes for autumn. i must be missing a lot, somehow?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes