stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
While I am close to agreeing with you, sadly... I am hoping that all the reworking ends up worth it, though I was happy with what was there, I still love the game and the original storyline. This reworking seems to plague decent VNs these days, sadly.
Agreed , hopefully it turns around.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The update is much appreciated (y), but I see that part 2 (CK2) is getting dangerously close to the size of part 1. In the future, part 2 should also have split downloads links :whistle::coffee:.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
It is a bit quiet. Is the dev only reworking, bugfixing, and remaking? The last time there was an update was long ago.

Last remake was september.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Game went straight into the toilet , trash
I feel like that's a bit of hyperbole.... the remake is basically no different from my memory, aside from changing a few fight scenes. If I was paying money for this, yeah I'd be mad at them wasting time. I'm not, and the length of play and wittiness is still better than 90% of games on the site.

I would agree though it seems like for the past six months they've put out basically nothing of consequence, ever since the pool party, just tweaks and minor updates/reworks.

Reactions: stargate1979

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I noticed you can buy DLC for season two on steam that unlocks the entire gallery
But there isn't a DLC for season one that does that?

Did they take it down or never offer it for season one?

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
This game used to be one of the best "censored" alternatives. Too bad the developer kept changing the code, so it's no longer consistent and way too buggy.

Current good and promising games of this genre are A Man For All, Lineage or Legacy, Trouble at Home, No Such Luck, Letter to My Dream, Alpha Omega, A Shot in the Dark, Westview Academy, On My Way Home, Summer Crush, and Intertwined. Summer Heat is great thus far, but has a different setting than the aforementioned.

Race of Life is another good one with a college setting. Difference is that you're not the enrollee, you're the instructor. Not a college setting but another good one is Seeking Closure. It's about a recent college graduate on vacation in one of its timelines. Unbroken is great, but covers the MMA and fighting aspect, not the setting.

Much stronger alternatives now than when this first came out. Hopefully the developer can simplify the code so you don't have to restart the game from scratch with every update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

richiman

May 3, 2022
I noticed you can buy DLC for season two on steam that unlocks the entire gallery
But there isn't a DLC for season one that does that?

Did they take it down or never offer it for season one?
The button to unlock the gallery appears in the game if you own the College Kings 2 - Episode 1 Deluxe license. College Kings - The Complete Season never offered a button to unlock the gallery, as it is a full game and there are no separate licenses (the user would have to pay to unlock the gallery button).

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The button to unlock the gallery appears in the game if you own the College Kings 2 - Episode 1 Deluxe license. College Kings - The Complete Season never offered a button to unlock the gallery, as it is a full game and there are no separate licenses (the user would have to pay to unlock the gallery button).
I got the deluxe edition content for season two
I was hoping there was a dlc for season one

Oh well, I'll just have to unlock the missing scenes the old fashioned way
Or use the gallery unlocker that's on here

Reactions: Bloodguard

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Having just gotten around to playing the latest update I find myself kind of puzzled so I will ask the question of the community. What problems do you think that the rework was intended to address in the original version of CK part 2? Some of the story elements that were removed were nonsensical, but fun, which is the log line for the entire game if you ask me. Meanwhile, some of the other changes that were made were so minute that you really have to squint to notice. I'm uncertain if any of it is an improvement.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Having just gotten around to playing the latest update I find myself kind of puzzled so I will ask the question of the community. What problems do you think that the rework was intended to address in the original version of CK part 2? Some of the story elements that were removed were nonsensical, but fun, which is the log line for the entire game if you ask me. Meanwhile, some of the other changes that were made were so minute that you really have to squint to notice. I'm uncertain if any of it is an improvement.
it's true..... far too many games spend way too much time in the red circle instead of the blue.

gam.jpg

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So Playing Act II of part 1 and fighting Ryan at the freshman brawl. There is no way to land a punch or block if you decided to do the fight manually. for some reason kick/block kick is always chosen as the action. So no way to get the achievement. The only way to win is to auto fight for the win.

Edit: Well it seems that I somehow got the achievement from the auto win fight. odd.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 2 to v3.3.3. I have also included links to my port of Collage Kings Act 1 v1.3.17 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.3.17): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v3.1.12): Pixeldrain -
Sorry for quoting this message after so long but your Act II ends with the Chicks Elections and does not really reach the Pool Party or the rest. So take that into consideration mate and help us unlock it all if you can.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Is there a fix for the kiwii post that never goes away? My phone is always glowing purple. I looked through every post, commented on them, looked at the pics, still can't get rid of the new post alert.

I'd take a console command that just resets it just need to get rid of the constant purple glow around the phone.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a fix for the kiwii post that never goes away? My phone is always glowing purple. I looked through every post, commented on them, looked at the pics, still can't get rid of the new post alert.

I'd take a console command that just resets it just need to get rid of the constant purple glow around the phone.
Have you tried to reply on the Kiwi post? I had the same thing and didn't realize it wanted me to reply to it.

ma121973

Apr 18, 2020
Does anyone know how to find the sunglasses that Amber is requesting? The only person I see that has them is Aubrey and after I teach her how to swim, it doesn't allow me to get them from her.

Also I'm not sure how to have sex with E's Mom? before the rework i was able to sleep with her but now it seems more difficult.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Two bugs with Part 2, Act 1 (according to what I see in the official walk through)
1. When Emily tells you she is transferring, the walk-through says that if you are FWB and had sex in Amsterdamn she says she still loves you and you have the option to reply the same. I did start the game with my CK1 save game where the conditions were met and this line did not happen.

2. After helping Autumn with the dog shelter, if you were drugged by Ms Rose, you should get a scene outside the frat house. My CK1 save-game meets that requirement and that particular scene did not happen. Edit: None of the scenes that involve Ms Rose are happening. I have to assume that something didn't import from the save file correctly.

Just pointing things out that seem to be bugged. Not a game killer but missed dialogue all the same.

Last edited:

Jemet

May 19, 2020
i think college kings 2 episode 1 is broken on steam. whenever i get to a specific scene it says error the scene is not found i quit it verify it on steam it says 121 files failed to validate and reaquires them then i verified it again all fine then when i go back in same problem with the scene

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes