richiman

May 3, 2022

ck.png

College Kings 2 Episode 4: "Moving Out" is coming in Spring 2024.

Hey everyone, we’re happy to finally announce that College Kings 2 is launching Episode 4: Moving Out, in the Spring of next year (2024)!

As the New Year dawns, our beloved friends at San Vallejo College face unprecedented challenges. The Apes and Wolves are in disarray, their frat houses are under threat, and leadership is in short supply.

With the fraternities' futures at stake, your decisions have never been more crucial. Step up to resolve the leadership dilemmas emerging from the fighting tournament (or don’t!), intense rivalries are beginning to emerge that could call your alliances and friendships into question, and of course, plenty of intense sex scenes for you to enjoy, whether it’s passionate and intimate lovemaking session in your girlfriend’s bed or a sloppy blowjob in the back of a car you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered.

Immerse yourself in the classic College Kings experience: college fist-fights, unforgettable parties, and intimate moments with your favorite girls. The steamy animated scenes are the best they’ve ever been, with top-tier image and animation quality, and more than 30 hand-crafted sultry sex animations to discover.

Prepare to navigate this new chapter in the College Kings saga. With Chris and Grayson out of the picture, will you be able to seize the crown and rule SVC? And if you are, what will your favorite girls think of your decision? Mark your calendars for Spring 2024 and get ready to move out into a world of excitement, drama, and romance!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022

View attachment 3191997

Hey everyone, we’re happy to finally announce that College Kings 2 is launching Episode 4: Moving Out, in the Spring of next year (2024)!

As the New Year dawns, our beloved friends at San Vallejo College face unprecedented challenges. The Apes and Wolves are in disarray, their frat houses are under threat, and leadership is in short supply.

With the fraternities' futures at stake, your decisions have never been more crucial. Step up to resolve the leadership dilemmas emerging from the fighting tournament (or don’t!), intense rivalries are beginning to emerge that could call your alliances and friendships into question, and of course, plenty of intense sex scenes for you to enjoy, whether it’s passionate and intimate lovemaking session in your girlfriend’s bed or a sloppy blowjob in the back of a car you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered.

Immerse yourself in the classic College Kings experience: college fist-fights, unforgettable parties, and intimate moments with your favorite girls. The steamy animated scenes are the best they’ve ever been, with top-tier image and animation quality, and more than 30 hand-crafted sultry sex animations to discover.

Prepare to navigate this new chapter in the College Kings saga. With Chris and Grayson out of the picture, will you be able to seize the crown and rule SVC? And if you are, what will your favorite girls think of your decision? Mark your calendars for Spring 2024 and get ready to move out into a world of excitement, drama, and romance!

View attachment 3192005

View attachment 3192006

View attachment 3192007

View attachment 3192009
devs should just end this game and start a new one, completely new story.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to find the sunglasses that Amber is requesting?
I recall DJ booth has sunglasses or something.

anyone know what's causing this error?
It looks like it can't find some variable. If it happens when you try to load a save, then probably the save is from older version and wouldn't work due to code changes. Or it's just some bug that you should report to the devs.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021

View attachment 3191997

View attachment 3192005

View attachment 3192006

View attachment 3192007

View attachment 3192009
who's the girl in the last picture?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of College Kings Act 2 to v3.3.3. I have also included links to my port of Collage Kings Act 1 v1.3.17 below.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of these games, I've split them out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Act 1 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings/game and Act 2 = Documents/Eonor/e.collegekings2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.3.17): Pixeldrain -

Act 2 (v3.3.3): Pixeldrain -

Edit 28/12/23: There was apparently an issue with the Act 2 port that prevented progress to Episodes 2 & 3. This should hopefully now be resolved. Act 2 links updated.
Thank you to those who called out the issue with my Android port of Act 2. This should now hopefully be resolved.

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
Hey all, I gotta ask... Is there a way to change photo on Kiwii-app PERMANENTLY? I try to change the pic showing to some of the other possible choices but each and every fukin time I leave/exit the app and phone it goes back to standard. It have been like this for ages now. So either I am doing something wrong or the makers have zero interest in fixing it?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes