juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Another thing, there's a game here called Ataegina, i really like it, and it does have a very fun battle mechanics.
Is there something I'm missing about Ataegina? I really liked the game and there are plenty of spells, but still… the combat system seemed a tad simplistic. Specially compared to other turned-based combat games I've enjoyed (not necessarily adult games so I guess they could focus more on the combat mechanics).

Reactions: ArcadeFire

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I get it and I'm with you on that feeling. And I also didn't enjoy seeing others have sex; although it kind of makes the setting more realistic :p Anyway, I'm still going to play this in the future, since I have been very pleased with the renders
I have no problem with others having sex and even seeing them(not that I like it) as long as I'm not forced to set and watch the whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: juanito

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Is there something I'm missing about Ataegina? I really liked the game and there are plenty of spells, but still… the combat system seemed a tad simplistic. Specially compared to other turned-based combat games I've enjoyed (not necessarily adult games so I guess they could focus more on the combat mechanics).
Agreed, I love Ataegina but the combat is really simplistic. Once you figure out that you only really need 2 spells the combat shits the bed. Most mini games make it impossible for the touch screen folks and rock, paper, scissors gets to repetitive. A lot of work will have to go into the fight mechanics for this game since it appears to be a core foundation this is being built on. A weak combat system will kill this fast. Hopefully the dev has a solid plan for it.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
From the pictures I've seen, the characters in the game look top tiered. Now we only need a good story and freedom of choice to hold it up. Can't wait to play the game at its developmental peak.
Could not have said it better. I am looking forward to the development of this game.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
v0.1.1
New features:

- Dream with Riley now skippable.

Improvements
- Improved clarity on the stats app.

Bug fixes:
- Corrected Aubrey's name in Ape party scene.
- Fixed game crash after not kissing Lauren.
- Removed the ability to use the phone when talking to Chloe.
- Fixed bug where Lauren would message you every time you re-entered a room in Ape party scene.

Reactions: SpikeZg

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Game looks good, Renders and dialogue are good, best of luck to you.
That Dream with Riley, the MC has some Mad aiming Skills :LOL:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Looks really good so far, people are going to draw comparisons do BaDIK because it's a college game but so far it definitely looks like it's own thing

Good luck man, this has a lot of potential

Reactions: UndergradSteve

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The setting is good but the MC looks more like a College Kid than a College King, if we go Fight Club route he will need superpowers.
Get rid of the fantasy thing, wet dreams are enough, daydreaming with the girls is too much. Give us the option to be a prick or confident enough to do the fantasies real, like touching Julia's ass.
Chloe model is the hottest.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes