taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Create a free mega account..
actually there is no any diffr. btw "free" and "premium". i am using mega ~ 2 yrs, i have "free" account right now and i can download ~ 30 gb / 1 day, so i don't really need "premium". + you can boost you account with some tasks, which will give u ~ 50-60 GB / 1 day without buying anything

Reactions: The Sailor Man

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
9 GB of what .png? Jesus, use .webp. A torrent would be better than ddl at this point.
Many images 1920x1080. [Ren'Py] not using .webp, or at least i've never seen any "Ren'Py" game with .webp.
Mega is better than torrent. Mega can offer ~ 15 mb/s dwn speed.

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
actually there is no any diffr. btw "free" and "premium". i am using mega ~ 2 yrs, i have "free" account right now and i can download ~ 30 gb / 1 day, so i don't really need "premium". + you can boost you account with some tasks, which will give u ~ 50-60 GB / 1 day without buying anything
Free account as in making a login?
Ive got an account on mega, yet download stopped short after reaching 4.3gb, as it does for the last 1.5 years.
I did not found my max download limit in the account information or it is very well hidden.n Any help on where to find the actual download sizelimit?
I never did the "tasks", until today, so i guess there is some sort of timer on when it becomes active.

And i have little luck with the other download opties, the give a download error real quick and mixdrop doesnt always start a download.

EDIT: nvm foud it, there are different limits for making a NEW free account, its capped on 30 days. Yet they dont speak of the tranfer limit, and this is what i would like to know/see.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So hows the NTR in the game. Tag is missing but its there. From old comments people say that MC's GF cheats on him off screen. Is there more ntr other than this ? Can we avoid this ex-GF later ?

Also read that while you try to romance some of the love interests, they are fukinng other dudes ? Anyway to avoid this ?
Or at least do we have the option to avoid these love interests ? Like not get involved with them and pretend they dont exist ?

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes