Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game is hidden inside a dedicated distribution bundle to make it more akin to AAA
games installers .. which brings its own baggage of many glitches and/or crashes.
That would be very saddening
So there is gonna be an update here? Spite of the new mechanism anti piracy?
After the watters cool off, it may get here. Devs are mad about bad publicity with non working games being shared around. Let the hype cool off a bit and the supporters give positive feedback.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
DrPinkCake doesn't give a shit about piracy the guy has 13k patrons he is rich anyways and people always find a way to post.
Actually he flipped his tune as soon as he started making loads of money. He use to be okay with piracy but if you've been around the BADIK thread long enough you'd know he goes on crusades tracking down and banning people from patreon that leak images etc. Some of them people who have been paying $30 or $50+ a month it's up to him but he does more damage to himself than anything while wasting time

fan21

Jul 9, 2021
What happens to games like this that have defeated the updaters? Is the thread eventually deleted or is it still maintained for discussion?

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
What happens to games like this that have defeated the updaters? Is the thread eventually deleted or is it still maintained for discussion?
A thread will stay up even if updates are no longer available. But I don’t think this is one though. There’ve been other games that also use an installer that have been cracked fairly easily/quickly. It’s only been a day since the update and the dev team is still smoothing out a ton of bugs. I figure most people who can do a crack want to wait till the game is at least in a stable version so they don’t have to redo it every time it gets a bug fix. Either be patient or pay for it. Just because a leak isn’t immediate doesn’t mean it’s not coming.

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Any chance that update will be here today? No right?
Absolutely not
DownrightDecisiveAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

Someone else can try compressing it or can create a torrent for it, it's a whopping 14.9GB's
I think this link will stay up for 7 days
College Kings 14.0.1:

Official Walkthrough Act 1 to Act 3 Included

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 1499176

Someone else can try compressing it or can create a torrent for it, it's a whopping 14.9GB's
I think this link will stay up for 7 days
College Kings 14.0.1:

Official Walkthrough Act 1 to Act 3 Included
But we will need a patreon log in anyway right? So we still won't be able to play this even if we download the whole 14 GB

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes