Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
HERO! My guy would it be possible to use MEGA? Anonfiles is really slow :(
I use Free Download Manager with Anonfiles. It will do multiple connections automatically to download it faster. At the moment I am getting around 9MB/s which isn't too bad.

Kahlindra

May 24, 2018
Where's our torrent Friend? I dont have the time to wait almost 20 hours / less than 100kbp's to finish the download.

Reactions: Beto8

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
On the one hand, I want to try it. On the other hand : " Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed" .

Someone who can't deal with fair comparisons isn't really someone I want to support.
It's your loss. I'm pretty certain the Dev loses nothing if you don't play it. It's a pretty good game and I don't feel it compares to other games aside from the similar educational scene. The story lines are completely different.

To be honest, I think a game should be judged on its own merits, not compared to others.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] College Kings 2 [Act 1, Part 1-3, v3.0.16s] [Undergrad Steve] [OS@5.19GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.19GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.19GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caution: This thing still has bugs and some options don't properly.

PC =

Deluxe Content Only - MyRepack-YAC (61MB) =

Notice: Version labeling is also confusing... they should have named this College Kings 2 [Act 4, Part 1-3] imo, so to play Act 1-3 you need to use other download in OP (where in there it actually has Act 1-4, Part 1-2, so yeah... you will download duplicate files :HideThePain:).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok been a while so I need to know, can you have a harem in this game now? Two did we find out who the ex-girlfriend cheated with?

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes