Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
can I use any mod on the latest version to change character from loyal to popular? It always turns to loyal

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
Am I the only one who was dissapointed with this episode? I felt that it didn't have that much compared to the previous episode. Overall I enjoyed Episode 1 more that I did with 2. Still looking forward to the next episode.
P.S Nora is my favorite girl :) :) :)

DarkBepix

Apr 29, 2021
sorry im maybe a dumbass but is in this update included pool party or no? Thread update says updated but changelog says : no new content sooooo i need to wait to steam release or? Thank in advance

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Using a clean version of the game and it keeps giving some errors when we open the phone. annoying as fuck. The devs of this game are really shitty.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
sorry im maybe a dumbass but is in this update included pool party or no? Thread update says updated but changelog says : no new content sooooo i need to wait to steam release or? Thank in advance
Yes, version 2.02 has the pool party

richiman

May 3, 2022
You are reading the changelog for separate game (College Kings). The latest update is for College Kings 2 and there is no current changelog available for that version on this site. Yes, the latest update includes a Pool Party Episode.

richiman

May 3, 2022
why we have version 2.0.1 but on patreon says version 2.0.2. before said it 2.0.1 but now only says 2.0.2. what happened to version 2.0.1 on patreon?
The game has simply been updated. The Pool Party episode is in early access so updates can be expected.

May 31, 2020
A bit odd that I friendzoned them all but all of the sudden Nora and Lauren wants to date me?... I mean i didn't find any of these girls attractive except Naomi and Audrey's MoM... Why is she not on the menu? Even Rose was too skinny for my taste.... Elijah's MoM needs a serious waxing ..the update wasn't so bad.

3.20 star(s) 195 Votes