Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah i love the game so far but i am going to need a guide because i am taking all the wrong choices and it's like i am playing a sfw game instead of nsfw lol, also if the devs plan to make me choose between Nora and Chole i say so where is the quit button.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ah damn you're right I got my games mixed up lol, but still college kings has been going for a while, how's the content since the last 5 patches ?
FL, still crazy off the rails ending.

CK, I havent played the just updated version, but prior to that, it felt very "phoned in" for the last few releases.....and anyone can feel free to correct me - but the actor analogy is solid, like a once great actor just kinda going through the motions, nothing really sticks out. Yeah, there are a few new sex scenes with the likes of Nora and Chloe and Penelope and the gang, but if I had to summarize the plot I'd draw a ??? Uhhhh I dunno? some stuff happens? They have more elections? I dunno.
Yeah i love it so far but i am going to need a guide because i am taking all the wrong choices and it's like i am playing a sfw game instead of nsfw lol, also if the devs plan to make me choose between Nora and Chole i say so where is the quit button.
I mean, they're only arch rivals who hate each others' guts in game, no biggy :ROFLMAO:

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Last version I played before this update was 3.0.1. Can't load saves from this into the new version. Am I already running into the bugs or did this latest version break previous saves? Not sure if I want to invest the time to start over in this buggy disaster. I really liked this game through CK1 but I'm just getting more and more exasperated as I go on and am just about ready to throw the towel in on it.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Steam Api Replacer for College Kings 2

Download:

Changes:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episodes 2 and 3 after completing Episode 1.

Installation:
Extract the archive to the CK2 folder and replace.

Default gallery
No gallery unlock/lock button.
No scenes from Episode 2 and 3.

View attachment 2576703

New gallery

Activated the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activated scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.

View attachment 2576708 View attachment 2576709

Path Builder

Activated Episode selection in Path Builder.

View attachment 2576710

`x
steam api links is dead

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi.. someone know who or what is the problem for this ep 4 for this game? cause on me is not really working and i dont know why, my entire saves from 0 until ep 3 last one worked before and now is not anymore, help pls. thanks

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
pls guys, i really need your help. i would appreciate it anyway to be honest. i really dont know why my previous saves from all episodes or parts are not working and i don t use mod/cheat, this time.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Is update content still quantity over quality ? or they switched back to quality over quantity every update?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
One question, this game has mod walkthrough the rework? because it has only the old version before the rework both act 1 and 2.

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes