TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Okay guys like I"m really confused. I haven't been in this thread or tried this game in a while - but I see the change-log from the recent update a week ago - and it appears it's Act I.

So now i'm just not sure where we are in the whole story.

Did they ever finish Act II ? Last thing I saw they were going to re-write Act II. Or is it Chapter 2? I don't know. Whatever it was - it was the area of the story that included the noir detective plot line with Amber.

So what gives? What would I want to download if I want to redo that part, etc??? Do I have to start over from scratch on the first episode when I start off the college year and picking what frat house to join?

Why release a new version of Act I, if they were already working to complete Act 2? Im not sure what's what anymore.

Last edited:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
is it just me or is there no gallery for the new scenes?
Lmao at the constant laziness. Thank god I don't pay for this shit.
There's also no path builder for episode 5 unless I'm missing something. I wanted to go back to a choice and forgot to save and had to backtrack a ton. Just pick the right coats when you're ordering.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I do not see new content????? I also installed the API replacer but still nothing. Is this a new episode or just another remake?
I will post here my homescreen. I do not see episode 5 here.

1716282646788.png

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I tried to Build a Mac Distribution of CK 2 with Renpy SDK, but I got this message from the Traceback:

Could not load from archive _lovense/lovense_screens.rpyc.

richiman

May 3, 2022
I just dowmloaded the 2 newest versions (1.4.13 & 4.0.0) Do I still need the Steam API download?
Currently for this version, no. API only for the version from Steam (applies to CK2 only). The Patreon version does not require the Steam API. CK1 does not require an API (applies to Steam and Patreon).

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes