Victoria Vix

Jan 8, 2020
I haven't been to this game in a while and I see now there's been a rework. Does this mean I should just start by playing "Act 1"? Or this "Act 1" is the act 1 from season 2 and I should play the non-reworked anyway?

richiman

May 3, 2022
I haven't been to this game in a while and I see now there's been a rework. Does this mean I should just start by playing "Act 1"? Or this "Act 1" is the act 1 from season 2 and I should play the non-reworked anyway?
Play Act I (Act 1, Act 2 and Act 3) then import save to Act II (Episode 1 and Episode 2) to play the full game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Victoria Vix

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
for act 1, i have v1.1.2

i see v1.2.6 is the latest version, what changed? nothing mentioned in the change log.

richiman

May 3, 2022
for act 1, i have v1.1.2

i see v1.2.6 is the latest version, what changed? nothing mentioned in the change log.
This game is completed, so probably reported bugs on Discord. In short, no new content, but they added bug fixes and game crash fixes. The only change is in the code (the code files weighs more or less kb).

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] College Kings [Act 1-3, v1.2.11] [Undergrad Steve] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 13.52GB
Repack size: 1.83GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

College Kings 2 repack here.

Notice: Yes, version labeling does not make sense :KEK:
Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Basically Episode was redone. I have to start that over to unlock scenes. Nah Im done with this game. Dev is starting to look like most others with no creative direction
Exactly, with every update you hope the dev fixes stuff, but most of the times he made things even worse. I'm also done being his game tester, so to say.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Where do you think all of these downloads come from. The question is why is android version no longer being posted. Very few game files are posted here by the actual developer. Regardless the problem is most of the people that used to port non officially ported games have now created patreon pages to post their ports on. This is bullshit if you ask me. That's be like me buying a burger from McDonald's changing the wrapper an reselling it.
I'm not sure who I personally find to be more consistently obnoxious on this site. The super sensitive outrage crowd constantly feeling a need to spam up any game thread with even a hint of Non-MC sex in it, or the super small and extreme minority of players stuck exclusively playing these games on complete development afterthought android platforms, and who most certainly have never spent even one single millisecond of their own time looking into how to maybe be the hero themselves they want to complain isn't there to cater to their own selective needs.

From your post history this seem to be recurring issue for you in the going on 2 years of posting here. Maybe instead of complaining about some people trying to get at least *something* more then an typically empty thanks out of an effort that you have no interest in making yourself, maybe it's time to head over to ebay and shop for refurb windows laptop. Lots of good ones that will run any of these games perfectly fine you can snag in $100'ish range. Great X-Mas present to yourself, solves your kid/wife sharing issues, and is an investment into never running into this same issue again :)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner and Led

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Anybody else hate how they changed Lauren and forced this wild side on the character? I guess that's what happens when the lead writer, who joins the project late, hates a character and decides to change them. People who didn't like Lauren before might prefer this but what about us who like the way she was originally?

They also changed Penelope some. I still like her but I miss how quirky she was in Act 1.

Reactions: holaje12

aakilis

Mar 17, 2018
Sad, dev specially denied any in-game mods, playing with alt-tab for pdf ruined whole atmosphere for me.
Hope he will change his opinion about this question,and i wish gl with development.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Sad, dev specially denied any in-game mods, playing with alt-tab for pdf ruined whole atmosphere for me.
Hope he will change his opinion about this question,and i wish gl with development.
I get how that can be annoying but he did so for a reason. It was hell to fix bugs when people were using mods. That's why they implemented some mod ideas in Path Builder, like the ability to see what points you get for your choices.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Basically Episode was redone. I have to start that over to unlock scenes. Nah Im done with this game. Dev is starting to look like most others with no creative direction
Well, he had little choice. Episode 2 got extremely review bombed for being too short and having too few sex scenes so he had to try and get them to change their review. Nobody buys something on steam with extremely negative reviews.
It was similar with Episode 1 as well as finding something for the writing staff to do while they fixed the save import problem.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Anybody else hate how they changed Lauren and forced this wild side on the character? I guess that's what happens when the lead writer, who joins the project late, hates a character and decides to change them. People who didn't like Lauren before might prefer this but what about us who like the way she was originally?

They also changed Penelope some. I still like her but I miss how quirky she was in Act 1.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
While I support your right to have and post your opinions, when it comes to what I do with my life you'd be better served saving that energy for your flashlight. My feelings are probably the one thing you'll have less of an impact on. I can just imagine you sitting in front of your computer in mommy's basement thinking you were gonna put me in my place. How many times did you jerk off afterwards? I'm gonna guess 4 but that might be a little conservative, reading through all my posts you obviously have some free time on your hand(and probably lotion). I hope you and your PC have a wonderful Christmas together. You can respond if you'd like, I won't be wasting anymore of my time reading it.

Seriously man, under $100 again fixes your issue and negates whatever defensive need you felt to take your reply back to that level of immaturity. I mean attempted jerk off shaming while posting on this of all websites at that no less? Good lord lol

If it's just a matter of being too tech illiterate to know what you are looking for in a decent cheap laptap buy you can feel free to swallow some pride and just send me a PM asking for help btw. I'll happily point you in the right direction. Christmas spirit and all that jazz.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes