UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Have to say was very impressed with this game, it is the first smart/intelligent game I have played here I suspect.

Love the usual format of games but this actually made me think, do I want Chloe or Audrey or Lauren etc?

And the format and images mainly are exceptional bar the drunk scene at the end with Chloe I can't seem to avoid.

Also worth mentioning the twist with Emily turns the whole start around for me also. This is going to be an all-new experience game wise I suspect.
Thanks for the nice comments!

That whole Chloe drunk situation will be different in the next update :)

NotUrNormal

Mar 28, 2019

Jeizen

Aug 21, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of College Kings-v0.4.1 + Sir Leon's Walkthrough Mod & scrappy's Gallery/Cheat Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Hi! I just wanted to ask how do I fight? I unloaded your porta and when I press the screen to hit the opponent, it does nothing

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Hi! I just wanted to ask how do I fight? I unloaded your porta and when I press the screen to hit the opponent, it does nothing
In this update fighting on android is not yet possible. However, I am currently working on a fix and hopefully next version fighting on android will be an option!

Reactions: Jeizen and Ghostly
3.20 star(s) 183 Votes