tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Im sorry but is anyone else getting issues starting the application? Like ive downloaded it twice and i cant start it? does anyone have a previous version?
Several people, including myself, have posted that the game will not launch. Previous versions all worked fine. This newest one is broken somehow.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Several people, including myself, have posted that the game will not launch. Previous versions all worked fine. This newest one is broken somehow.
Yeah, perhaps you would like to use a virus scanner.
Or just read the thread ... there are more than one posts mentioning the "problem".

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Look like there is a bug with messages from Lauren, there is always blue dot next her name even i dont have new message
Besides the phone being really bugged, that white frame from the dreams staying after meeting Nora is a bug as well, right?
Yep, I've already mentioned these. I haven't seen a fix for the blue dot, but RoadWulf provided a fix for the white feathering on the borders. However, there seems to be an issue with his fixed file, so don't use it yet.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yep, I've already mentioned these. I haven't seen a fix for the blue dot, but RoadWulf provided a fix for the white feathering on the borders. However, there seems to be an issue with his fixed file, so don't use it yet.
Hmm, I'll have to speed back through the game quick and see if I run into the error. I'll let you know. I literally only changed one line though.

After the Dog part I added
$ Fantasy = False

Edit: I figured it out. I forgot I was using the Walkthrough Mod. So I have that extra code on my files.
That said, I have now uploaded both files.

CookieMonster666 Check the original post again for the new file

Last edited:

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
If this is false positive, why so many?

Reactions: Boobmin

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I need help. I am at the point of going Bowling with Penelope but I do not have her phone number. It says "I should text Penelope." But her name does not come up on my phone. Please help. Also for some reason my Stats screen only shows the tutorial.

Reactions: kok59

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmm, I'll have to speed back through the game quick and see if I run into the error. I'll let you know. I literally only changed one line though.

After the Dog part I added
$ Fantasy = False

Edit: I figured it out. I forgot I was using the Walkthrough Mod. So I have that extra code on my files.
That said, I have now uploaded both files.

CookieMonster666 Check the original post again for the new file
Thanks for the quick fix.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Is anyone else having issues using MEGA? It all a sudden turned into a "Pay us to download this" kind of site! Screenshot (56).jpg

Last edited:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Guys, I still haven't finished the update, but got a bit sad when Riley saw the kiss with Lauren (should have told her to not kiss in public, right? =P)

Anyway, if we date Lauren, does it mean that we can't have a thing with Riley? Dunno if there are any scenes dating Riley in the update yet...

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was more interesting than I thought it'd be... Chloe is super hot, and I'm definitely down if she turns out to be a bit less nice than she seems, really reminds me of someone but I can't place it, her with her makeup running definitely sparked something in me, haha...

Jan 21, 2018
Don't know why, but the compressed tab jumps to some random page and can't find the link to the compressed versions there. Please fix this, thank you.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Is there much content in this latest update?
The past few updates seemed like they only had about 5 minutes of new content (yes, I know I'm exaggerating).
It practically takes more time to download the VN, than it does to burn through the new content.
I'm just trying to determine if I should maybe download every other update or something.
Don't get me wrong - I love the fact that the Dev is cranking out updates. It's just that short updates are somewhat of a tease.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
It wasn't always like that, why did it change?
it has been like that for at least the past 2 years... you have a free 5 giga per every 6h of the day for free users..
basically if you download a really big game you might get stuck in the middle.. if not then try to limit yourself to only download 1-2 games every 6h or so then you wont get stuck...
personally i got the mega manager app so even if it gets stuck, as long as the pc keeps running it will resume on its own when the cooldown period ends

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Guess i'll wait for an updated fix for the game failed to launch after initialization issue.
Also why is the game packed with the 32 bit launcher and 64 bit one in the same folders instead of as 2 seperate builds ?

Reactions: Boobmin
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes