Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v0.7.2] WT + Improvements + Gallery Unlock + Cheats Mod [Sir Leon]

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Idk i just downloaded the new update and downloaded the mod
Don't do that my friend, you will not be able to see any of the new content, you either play the new version without the MOD, or wait for the update of the MOD to play the game.

Last edited:

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
K done my work for today, If you encounter any error or if you feel like suggesting something for the mod, do let me know in the Discord server(cuz I'm always active there xD). I'll soon update the cheat mod when I get time it's just some basic cheats now xD.
Thank you for the update, but the link is gone now, please reupload.

Reactions: Sir Leon

Az_Black

Dec 10, 2018
Hey, im just downloded the newest version of the game and the mod. I startet the game from the begining and with the mod aktive i cant get new contacts on my phone and also i cant reply to the contacts i already have. So im stuck at the very beginning of the game.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I just started playing and I am getting ready to go to college. I get a message from the beautiful redhead, Emily, about her seeing me there.

I look at the choices and there is "Yeah... I'll see you there.' and another that says "Yeah... I'll see you there. (Emily)". Should I chose the 2nd one with her name in it even though her name is in red or does this mean stop don't chose this option?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, im just downloded the newest version of the game and the mod. I startet the game from the begining and with the mod aktive i cant get new contacts on my phone and also i cant reply to the contacts i already have. So im stuck at the very beginning of the game.
Same here.... anyone having the same problems???

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
this mod adds gallery how can i get to that gallery do i need to press something or in phone later in game or is it one in menu with 6 replays? thx

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Mod version 6.9 and listed game version of 6.3 when actual is 6.2

I guess you could say I'm slightly confused. Lol

Reactions: Tinuss