D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
OK, I'm lazy with the searches. Is there playable content in this update, or is it just bugfixes? The patch I just downloaded leaves me at the beginning of the first fight, right where we left off.
Same here. just gonna wait if they put a patch out and see if that fixes the issue

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
I can't access the new content.

Whether it's by downloading the V10.1 update or starting from scratch with the V10 and then the V10.2 update, at the end of the content of the V9 I have a button that sends me to the patreon page.

What was uploaded here seems to be reserved for patreon subscribers.
same i thought something is wrong from my side

Reactions: Smith47

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Damn, downloading the game takes ages. downloads at 500 Kbps max and at 1 Mbps max. I could use MEGA, but then I'd have to download the game in two pieces, at two separate moments, since I have a free account. And no, it's not my internet connection. My internet connection is capable of downloading at 90 Mbps. If only the uploader had used , as well. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait until the download finishes. :p

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
College Kings [v10.0.2] [Undergrad Steve] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Compressed Win Size: 1.42 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.41 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.42 GB

Thank lucas182 for the

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
damn.. what should i do? i couldn't undo anymore. fuck the mods! It was a mistake pasting it to the game!
If you have the compressed zip file you can extract it in a different location and use it without applying mod. And if you deleted the zip file, you are out of luck. In my experience most mods overwrite some game files so you can't really undo.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes