Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys... i'm having a problem...
I've dowloaded the last version of the game and installed this last version of the mod, but when i try to start the game, the game just jump to an error screen... can anyone help me?
this is the error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 49, in script
call screen realmode
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen realmode is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen realmode
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3131, in call_screen
show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1131, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

if someone knows how to help me, i apreciate!

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Hey guys... i'm having a problem...
I've dowloaded the last version of the game and installed this last version of the mod, but when i try to start the game, the game just jump to an error screen... can anyone help me?
this is the error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call screen realmode

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen realmode
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3131, in call_screen
show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1131, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

if someone knows how to help me, i apreciate!
I'm not a modder at all but others have written that the code is massively changed so I'd imagine they're just not compatible anymore

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is some cheat mod that allow you to change character trait?? becaouse following the Walkthrough posted in first page, trying to get all the girls..seems that sdomething isn't right..and i think it's linked to the fact that if your trait change from popular to loyal u will have different answer and choice and you miss 2 love scene (at the lake with aubrey for example) ..o i 'm asking if there is a way to keep popular KCT, thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
p.s. seems that character trait don't influence the damn scene...i managed to remain popular but at lake still no sex with aubrey and kiss form ryley like stated in the walkthrough...bah

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
there is some cheat mod that allow you to change character trait?? becaouse following the Walkthrough posted in first page, trying to get all the girls..seems that sdomething isn't right..and i think it's linked to the fact that if your trait change from popular to loyal u will have different answer and choice and you miss 2 love scene (at the lake with aubrey for example) ..o i 'm asking if there is a way to keep popular KCT, thanks
The working mod allowed you to change it on the fly. The new version allows you to look the KCT so it doesn't change. I'd imagine when and if a new mod comes out, it would be the same, otherwise the game is made so you can't get everything in one run without cheating

Reactions: oldschool34500

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The working mod allowed you to change it on the fly. The new version allows you to look the KCT so it doesn't change. I'd imagine when and if a new mod comes out, it would be the same, otherwise the game is made so you can't get everything in one run without cheating
but walkthrough says clearly that only a few scene require to playa s Ape and do some determined scene..and this sholuld be not the casae with aubrey,Nora and Riley...thanks

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
but walkthrough says clearly that only a few scene require to playa s Ape and do some determined scene..and this sholuld be not the casae with aubrey,Nora and Riley...thanks
Right, mainly Stephanie scenes but unless your personality is right you won't activate certain scenes. The one walk-through document got a little mixed up after a few updates because some variables changed. I don't know if the author went back and updated it. You simply won't be able to get every scene in one walk-through at this stage of the game

Nocthuz

Jan 12, 2021
You can still use this mod for that, download the mod but only install the following: ''images'' 0brandycheat.rpy'' ''kanit-medium.oft'' ''modmenue.rpy''
This will allow you to use the cheat menu to change the KCT, it's working for me so far

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
if you all want to just unlock gallery then change two lines in a particular file.

inside the game folder containing exe and other folders like game, lib, renpy
1) go to this location renpy\common
2) open 00action_other.rpy with any text editor , preferably notepad ++
3) change line 418 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4) also change line 423 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

be careful when editing as renpy is super sensitive to spaces and cases. so just change the word locked to False and return to pass without touching anything else
Does this still work with the new version?

Knucklejob

Jun 9, 2020
You can still use this mod for that, download the mod but only install the following: ''images'' 0brandycheat.rpy'' ''kanit-medium.oft'' ''modmenue.rpy''
This will allow you to use the cheat menu to change the KCT, it's working for me so far
What did you do exactly? I put all of the files you said in the game folder and now every time I go near the cheats button the game just freezes?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
as this mod will not be updated, will someone post a download link to the last version of the game this worked on, on the main page as well?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
as this mod will not be updated, will someone post a download link to the last version of the game this worked on, on the main page as well?
This is a thread about the mod, not about the game itself, so no one will give you links to the game in the OP, because you will find them in the thread with the game itself, and if you are looking for an old version of the game I only found a compressed version of the game for v14.0.1 here https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-v15-1-0-undergrad-steve.63177/post-6943256

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
This is an honest question and not a "why is it taking so long" question since I am legitimately curious and no nothing about modding other than running them. How long does it typically take to make a mod? Does it drastically vary based on the code or variables in it? Does it get harder the longer or further along a game is? Do developers legitimately screw with the code intentionally to make it more complicated or is that just coming from the gane development process?