Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned College Kings [v14.0.1] Multi-Mod [AdanGC Mods] [BrandyYT] [14.0.3]

Nermalion

Jan 25, 2018
This is an honest question and not a "why is it taking so long" question since I am legitimately curious and no nothing about modding other than running them. How long does it typically take to make a mod? Does it drastically vary based on the code or variables in it? Does it get harder the longer or further along a game is? Do developers legitimately screw with the code intentionally to make it more complicated or is that just coming from the gane development process?
He wont be making it anymore, read the notice on the post

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
All I'm interested in is a walkthrough. No fun missing content because a girl required you to smile instead of wink 3 days earlier. Regardless, I appreciate all the work on the mod up to this point. Hope all goes well with the fam.
The walkthrough guy said he will only do it once an Act is complete because each update keeps changing variables.

Jul 21, 2021
Should've read the thread, just downloaded it and put it with the game now the game doesn't work lol
Like an idiot though I deleted the main file so i have to download the entire 17GB again lol

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Should've read the thread, just downloaded it and put it with the game now the game doesn't work lol
Like an idiot though I deleted the main file so i have to download the entire 17GB again lol
This is why I bought a 4TB backup drive. I put the games I like the most on it in their ZIP'd form... just in case.

Reactions: drpavelcia

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
AdanGC Mods The next version of the game is going to be the second act which is going to be a standalone game.
I wanted to ask if it is possible for you to update the mod and complete it for act one?
If you don't want to make a mod for the second act I'm sure there will be other modders who will do it but it would be great if you could have finished the mod for the first act.

JoKeRT5

Jul 9, 2018
AdanGC Mods The next version of the game is going to be the second act which is going to be a standalone game.
I wanted to ask if it is possible for you to update the mod and complete it for act one?
If you don't want to make a mod for the second act I'm sure there will be other modders who will do it but it would be great if you could have finished the mod for the first act.
no one will make a mod, and AdanGC Mods he gave up 100% there is no salvation for us I tag 3 moderators none answered, and i post on they profile post

Last edited:

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
no one will make a mod, and AdanGC Mods he gave up 100% there is no salvation for us I tag 3 moderators none answered
There is a difference between making your own mod and continuing someone else's mod.
Almost no modder will continue another modder's mod but I have seen couple of times that two different modders making their own mods for different episodes of a game.