Cleostra

Nov 26, 2020
This thread was created by the real dev of College Kings. So we cannot expect him to update it anytime soon. He will let his subscribers to enjoy the game first. Well, that's the sad thing for money-oriented games. So wait probably a week before he updates this thread. Let's find the compressed pirated version somewhere else.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah so I played it and literally zero Nora. Game ends when the game was just starting to get to where Nora is. Hope Chris didn't do anything to her.
This ruined my day, damn it ! my expectation was so high since they delayed the update that was suppose to be Mid October

Last edited:

Haremlover52

Aug 6, 2021
College Kings v14.0.1
Original PC Version more mirror
dropmefiles by gamingdevil800 - gdrive by vonmott - -
filesfm​
letsupload​
mediafire​
workupload​
Part | |
Part | |
Part | |
Part | | | | |

Compressed PC Version by CircleJerker more mirror
- (7days) - - - (7days)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed Mac Version by CircleJerker more mirror
- (7days) - - - (7days)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"like" will be appreciated

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Agreed, they hyped this update so much, it even got delayed and it was one of the worst updates, the same old boring shit with the same characters, 20-30 hours of gameplay and still nothing with Penelope.
For me, the begining of this update already was a huge disappointment.
U know, i kind of hoped we maybe can choose our favorite girl for the last evening of the trip and have some quality time (not even meaning sex scenes, that would be a bit much, making animations for all possible LI's).
Instead we go with Imre/Ryan again... this time not to meet some random chicks to hoock up, but to a brothel and we can have a hooker :rolleyes:

Than no Nora at all in the update...kind of killed it completley for me.
Penelopes screentime was to short imo and not really satisfying.
As i don't like Aubrey/Amber/Riley, i really don't know what content is there for them.

But i really missed the choice to tell Riley to fuck off, instead of ''i like u, but i don't share''....to think of she was a favorite character of mine until they completely ruined her character.
-Hey MC i want to hoock up with Aubrey, i really like her, so help me to get her...like wtf, u can't even tell her no and fuck u too.
-Next day Hey MC i really like Amber and want to be with her, help me....eh? wait a moment, wasn't that Aubrey u wanted a couple of hours ago ?? and just for the record, fuck off.
-this time, hey MC i really like u and Aubrey and i really don't want to choose....

fuck u.jpg

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Wow, 15gb and you can't use mega because of the download limit and the others are so slooooooooooow. Any chance of a compressed version?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes