Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
another mad-scientist lauren scene ..
wonder what it is about --i mean ..really , hypnosis now , and a working one , and the mc cant still say NO to her :mad:, this train test scene was a stupid one , but this getting really weird now

Reactions: Raziel_8
May 24, 2018
i normally have 8mb p.second on downloads but every site now with this game only gives me 1mb p.second , scratch that its only 400kb p.second :eek:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Kings [v14.0.1] [Undergrad Steve] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 14,94 GB / 2,98 GB - CollegeKings-14.0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 14,xx GB / 2,97 GB - CollegeKings-14.0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - DropMeFiles

Additional Mirrors** - Torrent***:
-

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
**provided by Haremlover52
Thanks mate, it's highly appreciated! :love:
*** provided by rpdl Thanks mate, it's highly appreciated! :love:

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
another mad-scientist lauren scene ..
wonder what it is about --i mean ..really , hypnosis now , and a working one , and the mc cant still say NO to her :mad:, this train test scene was a stupid one , but this getting really weird now
It's even worse if ur not on her path, god i swear i wanted to bitch slap her...u don't go for the balls.
Saying ''No'' would have been nice thought. That being said, saying ''not interested'' to Riley would have been nice too...

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

PapaChamp

Jun 11, 2020

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 14,94 GB / 2,98 GB - CollegeKings-14.0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 14,xx GB / 2,97 GB - CollegeKings-14.0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - Gofile (uploading ~23min)

Any help with uploading to more/other filehosters would be highly appreciated!

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

*PC = Win+Linux

Do you have the uncompressed for mac bro?

Reactions: Lait2000

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
So, can we throw out Chloe from the Chicks in this update?
I see mentions of Lauren in this update, and that's probably the only reason I'll be playing this update, she's awesome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

*PC = Win+Linux

HERO!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I see mentions of Lauren in this update, and that's probably the only reason I'll be playing this update, she's awesome.
Not much in this update with her, even if ur on her path.
So, can we throw out Chloe from the Chicks in this update?
No and if this ever happens, i doubt anytime soon. The election campaign for chicks president has started, and seems like this will go on for many more updates.

• Sad
Reactions: Meghead
Feb 29, 2020
Yay! I just spent 5 hours downloading this game via one of the shared Torrent links someone posted.
Only to be told that I didn't have enough disk space to extract it.
So of course I went to settings and freed up disk space.
Now I am redownloading for another 5 hours or so (probably).

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019

*PC = Win+Linux

Cmpressor-san is very fast. Very cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What's up with the low rating? I remember this game has 4 star before. Is it just because of all the bugs or the quality go down?

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
One of the downfalls of having such a large cast of characters is that you can't fit them all into a single update so you always risk alienating those who are focused on a favorite character. Some of the characters have been really underserved by the story even if you are on their path. The merit of this strategy is that you are kind of throwing everything at a wall and some girl is going to end up being someone's favorite girl. The drawback is like I said you end up spreading yourself too thin. You start to wonder if the time and energy spent on Charli throughout the trip could have been used to have another Lauren Scene, Penelope Scene, or God forbid an Emily scene. In fact, most if not all of the problems that Charlie caused could have easily been caused by Emily. He was, in essence, just a jealous girlfriend spreading gossip. Maybe she would be more interesting as a character if she was both a love interest and an antagonist. But these are just my observations, not implacable criticisms. You are never going to be able to please everyone, after all, and it could be said it is foolish to try. I think that the Europe trip, taken as a whole, was very good to Aubrey, Riley, Nora, and Chloe (on one particular path). That left a lot of other girls looking up at the bottom of the bus. So it will be interesting to see where the focus is once the gang gets back to school.

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
What's up with the low rating? I remember this game has 4 star before. Is it just because of all the bugs or the quality go down?
Mix of bugs + quality, really. Some of the characters just have really weird plot paths that make them go from being serious LI’s to being really underwhelming characters. So the game got nuked with quite a few overly negative reviews. I’d say it’s like a 3.5 star still. When it hits it’s up there with some of the better titles.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes