Aug 13, 2016
Okay, I will remove the mac version.
I can't really test it since I don't own a mac.
Thanks for reporting, sorry about anything.
appreciate you putting up the links in the first place tho. any way you have access to the full mac version? i mean not the compressed one, since the mac version of the game on the main page seems to be like v13 or sth. thank you anyway!

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
appreciate you putting up the links in the first place tho. any way you have access to the full mac version? i mean not the compressed one, since the mac version of the game on the main page seems to be like v13 or sth. thank you anyway!
Well, I don't have the official mac version, all that I did was use to ''convert'' the PC build to Mac.
Normally it works without any problems, not sure what happened here though.

If you are interested, creating a mac version of any ren'py game is quite easy, here's a good thread explaining:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

Aug 13, 2016
Well, I don't have the official mac version, all that I did was use to ''convert'' the PC build to Mac.
Normally it works without any problems, not sure what happened here though.

If you are interested, creating a mac version of any ren'py game is quite easy, here's a good thread explaining:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/
ah i see, i thought maybe you had the full version and then compressed it lol. thank you for the link def gonna check it out, especially considering usually nearly every games windows version drops first :)

Reactions: DearLegend37

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
We need an update walkthrough. I am locked out of most content despite seeing almost all content in my playthrough until 0.13

Reactions: Sk8587

jazzillagod

May 5, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
awesome job

Reactions: RPDL

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 my maaan. can you make multi mod for this one?
previous modder had to quit soo
Good morning. I will take under advisement but I really need to finish "Univ of Prblms" and "BaDIK", both are quite huge undertakings. I think I started this one a few updates back for my own use but don't recall at the moment (I had a few whiskies last night). We'll see, no promises. The other mod should work as this is just a mini-update from what I can see. Regards.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
every game I click to read the comments, you're in it, are you by any chance omnipresent?
happens maybe because we like the same stuff :ROFLMAO: - but yeah noticed this too ;)
you can see where i am hang around if you check the link in my sig - those games i´m making mod´s for
(and a few more who not listed there ;) )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Templar Knight

sasshha

Apr 7, 2018
I have the same problem on mac
hi,
i can start college kings after a minor change.
There seems to be a problem with the _version.rpy file.

i don't know why, but i replaced the version reading with "123". Don't know if it will create some other error(but i don't think so).

You can find the file here:
Right click on "college kings"-> Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game: And here is the file. Just replace the file with mine or replace the function content of get_short_git_sha so that it return a string without the try catch block.

If you donwload the file, you have to rename it to: _version.rpy

Last edited:
Reactions: tibse and Surplouf
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes