hako1

Sep 28, 2020
Is there a way to just update it from previous version to 15.1.0 ? I mean I just don't want to download the game all over again .

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Game looks good, I'll give it a try.
Out of curiosity, what's that about reviews containing being a dik mentions? Is the game similar and people are comparing it to that? Or am I missing something?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Game looks good, I'll give it a try.
Out of curiosity, what's that about reviews containing being a dik mentions? Is the game similar and people are comparing it to that? Or am I missing something?
Yeah, that's exactly it. And some BaDIK fans have been review bombing the game because of that. And not just this game, you can see that warning to pretty much every game with a college setting because they have all been attacked.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks! I don't have previous saves (been playing a looong time ago) when there was barely one h scene so I hoped to play it now with high hopes of a more detailed story but I'm reluctant since there is no mod and the guide seems to be updated only for v 0.13.
Yeah this game broke the modder who was working on it. There is a walkthrough available up to the end of the previous chapter and if you are playthrough through the game blind you are still bound to get some content that you enjoy. My advice is just to go along for the ride and see where it takes you. Play how you want and see how many girls you wind up with.

Reactions: m1st3r1

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes