VN Ren'Py College Love Triangles [v0.2] [Lord Percy Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I'm hoping we'll see Adam's mother do some open flirting with Jason.
Oh we're eventually gonna see way more than that! ;) The upcoming chapter we'll see a little bit of her near the end. I hope it's as hot as I think it is.

when well we hear more news on the progress on the update ?
I'm going to be doing another dev blog in the next couple days to give you all a good update on my progress. Maybe a couple of teasers. Maybe some hints about how the story is going to progress. Hopefully some things to look forward to.

Glad to hear ur ok
Thanks. Things here are still pretty chaotic, but life is starting to slowly return to normal. I'm doing good despite everything. Just wish the day had more hours in it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh we're eventually gonna see way more than that! ;) The upcoming chapter we'll see a little bit of her near the end. I hope it's as hot as I think it is.

I'm going to be doing another dev blog in the next couple days to give you all a good update on my progress. Maybe a couple of teasers. Maybe some hints about how the story is going to progress. Hopefully some things to look forward to.

Thanks. Things here are still pretty chaotic, but life is starting to slowly return to normal. I'm doing good despite everything. Just wish the day had more hours in it.
That Jason is a lucky guy I think every woman is going to want to fuck him.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes