VN Ren'Py College Love Triangles [v0.2] [Lord Percy Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I'm still working on the renders as much as I have time. But god damn, could the universe please give me a break? This has probably been the most tragic and complicated month of my life, what with all the sickness, death, bad car accidents, hospital visits, rushes to the emergency room, travel, etc. It's just been a whole time. Today is the first bit of free time I've had in 2 weeks! I'm debating with myself trying to split the chapter in half just to get something out to you all, but finding a spot might be tricky. Or should I just hold out? I haven't decided yet. But Chapter 3 is going to be a little bit bigger than the first 2 put together, so that's something to look forward to. But if you could just pray to Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Vishnu, Odin, Gaia, Ra, Satan, the Universe, the Ancestors, Thanos, and the psychic reptilian aliens that live in the center of the Moon to just fucking relax for a little while and let me work on this, that would be lovely.

I'll keep you all updated when I'm getting close.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm still working on the renders as much as I have time. But god damn, could the universe please give me a break? This has probably been the most tragic and complicated month of my life, what with all the sickness, death, bad car accidents, hospital visits, rushes to the emergency room, travel, etc. It's just been a whole time. Today is the first bit of free time I've had in 2 weeks! I'm debating with myself trying to split the chapter in half just to get something out to you all, but finding a spot might be tricky. Or should I just hold out? I haven't decided yet. But Chapter 3 is going to be a little bit bigger than the first 2 put together, so that's something to look forward to. But if you could just pray to Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Vishnu, Odin, Gaia, Ra, Satan, the Universe, the Ancestors, Thanos, and the psychic reptilian aliens that live in the center of the Moon to just fucking relax for a little while and let me work on this, that would be lovely.

it doesn't matter how long we need to wait your physical and mental health should always come first.
I'm sorry about your situation. Take care of yourself friend.

K115

Jun 3, 2018

People are too pushy on a piracy site fr. I'm just glad we got to hear from you at all. Half of june went by without a word from you apart from the may post when you said you were dealing with tragedy. You had some of us worried there so there was some legitimate concern here. Ignore the idiots that don't realize there's an actual person behind this game.

And regarding the game, honestly take your time man. This project is yours alone, so it's up to you what you do with it whenever you decide to do it. Don't feel pressured to release a half-baked update. Good things take time and honestly if it's going to be twice as long as current version, I feel like it'll be worth the wait. For whatever my vote counts, don't split the release. Me personally, I don't like split releases but that's just me.

Wish you to get better regarding all the situations you've been facing. Take your time, your health comes first :)

Lord Percy

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Thanks everyone. You all are the most wholesome group of perverts on the internet. :) Really, your kind words give me the fuel to keep working.

Yeah, life is just being a bit much right now. I love working on this so much and I have some REALLY fun stuff planned with the story that I can't wait to get to. But yeah, it's just me alone working on this, and sometimes the real world just kicks you in the teeth. We've probably all been there. (Sometimes literally, because I also broke a tooth last week! :LOL:) I'll keep the update whole and just keep working on the renders. I am cutting a few corners with the lighting, I have to admit. I'm not making the scenes super bright with no shadows like I've seen some people do, but I'm also not trying to create "art" when it's just 3 people in a hallway chatting about something that everyone is just going to skip through as fast as possible to get to the boobs anyway. I'll save my best efforts for the scenes that matter. That's my compromise for this update. I really can't wait to have everyone's opinions on the this update so I hope I can get it out quick.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes