2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I did not play the latest version of main seduction (the last time was version 0.9 or 0.10) .. and I do not intend to play it ..... Is this a continuation of the other game?
yes ... The storyline for main was great but to much bullshit around it ... it was looking like they trying to develop a Soap opera instead of developing the main plot .

However i don't understand how comes in main game you've been able to choice a name .. but in this version you are Alex instead ?

Reactions: ssrrxxbr

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Another difference than main is you can't scroll back the previous actions ? Which is not necessarily a bad thing .. but ?

Reactions: ssrrxxbr

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Another difference than main is you can't scroll back the previous actions ? Which is not necessarily a bad thing .. but ?
It's not needed. The game creates an autosave everytime you have to make a decision. If you make a bad choice just load the last autosave and try something else.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Prequel wasn't bad but really rushed at the end. Let's hope he got a proper quality checker that actually knows English this time. Gave me headaches reading the previous one.

*Ugh, English hasn't changed and it seemed like a lot more rougher. Models isn't bad, red head looks nice. The last one in the bed looked stretched out too much.

Reactions: Rythan25

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Prequel wasn't bad but really rushed at the end. Let's hope he got a proper quality checker that actually knows English this time. Gave me headaches reading the previous one.

*Ugh, English hasn't changed and it seemed like a lot more rougher. Models isn't bad, red head looks nice. The last one in the bed looked stretched out too much.
This is absolutely other translator with bigger experience and more top marks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. new domain https:// trem mi . net /
All games - of seduction in one place!
Happy Gaming!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I hope you're not paying them because there was quite a few mistakes in such a short part.
My, you sound like the horse you're sitting on is a lil' high for you...
Or in other words - if you're so good why don't you offer up your services to @Tremmi ?

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
My, you sound like the horse you're sitting on is a lil' high for you...
Or in other words - if you're so good why don't you offer up your services to @Tremmi ?
Not that I care what you think but do you give money to people for poor quality of whatever? I don't mind paying to help out but not for something inferior. Want my money, earn it.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I know that community of f95 dislike my projects. But it is really interesting that my first one collected 112 pages of discussion. Anyway. I dont pretend to title best developer ever but I do what I can :) I try many translators and all of them get "E" mark from this community although my patrons said that it is normal quality of text. I do what I can and this is result :)

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
I know that community of f95 dislike my projects. But it is really interesting that my first one collected 112 pages of discussion. Anyway. I dont pretend to title best developer ever but I do what I can :) I try many translators and all of them get "E" mark from this community although my patrons said that it is normal quality of text. I do what I can and this is result :)
Don't generalize, I myself liked Main seduction, and am atm trying this project and office seduction. Tho, I would like to ask you, if the decision of the MC's name being that and not a choice like the other games is final or are you going to add the option to change it later?

About the translator part, you are obviously not looking for profesionals or at least people who are serious about what they are doing, cause a pro translator wouldnt make such mistakes, and even if they did they would check before sending the script to you, after all, they are risking their reputation(or future reputation), even if it's in these places, you never know who may be lurking in here.

Sep 11, 2018
I don't dislike it. It was a good idea but it was all over the place. The main thing I really did not like was the ending but if you plan a gold edition of Main seduction. I would not mind seeing some of the mothers renders redone some of her render the hair has some bad noise in it. I am looking forward to what you are doing with College Seduction but I will miss the characters from the first game.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I really don't know what that is.
A demo cause it stops on the first day.
I guess you have to wait until the next version.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes