2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I have a question. I am following the walk through and on day three, after talking to your dad, you are supposed to be able to I guess buy a ring. However, all I get at the computer is "I got nothing". Is this a bug or am I missing something?
I just found the answer ... Just after you see "Store is available" check on the menu on the bottom of you screen. You'll see "Go Shopphing" between diary and save .. Buy the ring, and tada !! :)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
May be I'd done a mistake, but in the walkthrough, you can by a ring, but I was not able to do that (I have nothing that the game said). May be because I don't chosse the right option ? I choose the same than in the WT.
Thanks.
Okay I'll be honest, I didn't play new update, I was just sniffing around in the game's script.
After playing it out, apparently after step 5 (Day 3) when your finish with your father's meeting.
The following dialogue will appear to you:
"It's time to buy something. There's a button 'Go shopping' below!"

The button is located at the bottom of the screen between "Diary" and "Save" button.
When you click "Go shopping" , the store menu will appear..
You will be able to buy the ring (By clicking on it) , then click the "Back" button afterwards.

The problem here is the game is unforgiven, if you don't buy the ring before you get asked which gift you want to send, then it's to late and hence you are getting "I got nothing!" option.

I'll update the guide since it's a major issue and add a note to warn people about it

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I like the girls, but I feel this game could use some serious cleaning up... There's about a billion choices to make and I have no idea what the overall result of them are.. am I selecting a path? Am I missing content? I have no clue. I hate feeling like I have to play a certain way to not miss content. Other games do it, and I hate it there too.. it's just more noticeable here because there is a choice to make every 30 seconds.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I like the girls, but I feel this game could use some serious cleaning up... There's about a billion choices to make and I have no idea what the overall result of them are.. am I selecting a path? Am I missing content? I have no clue. I hate feeling like I have to play a certain way to not miss content. Other games do it, and I hate it there too.. it's just more noticeable here because there is a choice to make every 30 seconds.
OFC you miss some content :) Because there are 3 different paths (1 girl - 1 path).

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Edit: 18/04/2019: Added a note to tell you when and how to access the shopping menu to buy the ring on Day 3.

Edit 16/04/2019: Attaching v0.3a Walkthrough below
Which can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
You know i use this walkthough step by step, and on Day 3 i cant buy a ring. There is no options at all.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
You know i use this walkthough step by step, and on Day 3 i cant buy a ring. There is no options at all.
I already talked about this point a few posts above yours, I’ll repeat what I said:

After step 5 (Day 3) when your finish with your father's meeting.
The following dialogue will appear to you:
"It's time to buy something. There's a button 'Go shopping' below!"

The button is located at the bottom of the screen between "Diary" and "Save" button.
When you click "Go shopping" , the store menu will appear..
You will be able to buy the ring (By clicking on it) , then click the "Back" button afterwards.

The problem here is the game is unforgiven, if you don't buy the ring before you get asked which gift you want to send, then it's to late and hence you are getting "I got nothing!" option.
In short, I updated the guide and if you re-download the walkthrough, you will see the new part telling you what to do in order to buy the ring.

Reactions: SQX

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
But this story is more interesting with the mother side of the story.
I still want to see how that will turn out.
But he's too busy with this college gig.
And what about the sister, aunt and the other 2 girlfriends he has.
Will we ever see what became of them?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I can clearly say, without a shadow of a doubt, this is one of the most bizarre and hard to read and follow, VN/Games I've read/played in recent days... It appears to be a follow up or sequel, and tries to marry two different plots together, and not very well... The text was a mish mash of broken English, spelling errors, grammar mistakes, and confusing story telling... Mix in to that, lots of fill in the blank Q & A type mini-games involving you having to actually look up the answers from real life history on the web... Which you're not even sure makes a difference if the answers are correct or not... So it felt like a complete waste of my time... The plot premise is one we've all seen many times before, and the way the story is told, requires you to figure out stuff that the story telling never clearly explains or reveals to you... It was not fun to read, and the visuals need a lot of work... I went ahead and posted my review....

Zip

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
So many reports and only 1 fixed example of mistake. Guys :) It is really good to have a feedback. But give me examples and I will fix it. So funny to see guys who play games for free. Dont even say thank you and only complain, complain and complain. Good idea is to stop share with such a toxic community even free versions of projects. It feels like my waste of time to be here.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
So many reports and only 1 fixed example of mistake. Guys :) It is really good to have a feedback. But give me examples and I will fix it. So funny to see guys who play games for free. Dont even say thank you and only complain, complain and complain. Good idea is to stop share with such a toxic community even free versions of projects. It feels like my waste of time to be here.
I for one think this game has potential. The girls look good and I like the college atmosphere. I think the one star rating you received was not entirely fair, but I can see why someone reacted that way, likely out of frustration. It's a confusing game.

I'm sure it sucks to put yourself into a project and then have it not appreciated by the community. Personally though, I hope you'll find a way to make it a more cohesive experience with choices you make having clearer outcomes.. like Zippy, I have no idea what answering questions accomplishes or what picking different drugs (?) does or what the point of choosing certain girls responses in class does.. or what the point of picking your own characteristics (like being a charmer, or being rich) does.. it's just confusing. I appreciate the ambition of including so many elements to your game, but for the player none of it seems to have an impact on gameplay.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Well. All answers influence on next plot.

Using wrong potion means that you will not see full event of this night.

New version that I will release tomorrow will have progress screen with all parameters and everyone will be able to see what changes.

Reactions: andersniet

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I think there was more action playing Main Seduction then this game.
I don't know how many versions it's gonna take for the sex part.
That walkthrough was slightly helpful but with headaches.
I got lost and confused every time.
Life in college is so boring.
The mom Sister and Aunt are in heat while he's wasting time in college babysitting.

Firephoenix137

Mar 12, 2019
On Android the options are on top of screen not bottom and I’ve gone step by step with wt for the ring and go shopping never appears between diary and save. I’ve replayed the scene with the dad over and over and I can’t get that option to show up

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Two of the three answers about Otto von Bismarck, that the game regards as being correct, are wrong and one is highly imprecise! The place he was born at belonged to Saxony ("Sachsen" in German) at the time her was born, and the title he had was Duke ("Fürst" in German). See here: or ). The answer to the third question would have to be "Deutsches Reich" to be precise and correct. So it would be no wonder if many who do not use the walktrough (thanks for that!) are always wondering about giving wrong answers - according to the game. Considering that the game let's you say that everybody who has the wikipedia article open should be easily able to answer the questions, this is quite embarrassing for the developer and makes the player quite angry. :mad: Besides these questions with the need to type in your answer are a nasty invitation for typos, which makes them especially shitty. :poop:

Except of this great nuisance I somehow like this game, especially because Charlie and Megan both are true beauties :love: - well, Charlie is rather a hot beauty and Megan rather a cute beauty, but no need to be anal here... ;) But who the fuck is interested in Gosia? I know, tastes are different, but to freely quote a comedian who is quite famous in Germany: face sucks, body sucks - everything sucks... :sick:

Reactions: metz51 and Gferns

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Two of the three answers about Otto von Bismarck, that the game regards as being correct, are wrong and one is highly imprecise! The place he was born at belonged to Saxony ("Sachsen" in German) at the time her was born, and the title he had was Duke ("Fürst" in German). See here: or ). The answer to the third question would have to be "Deutsches Reich" to be precise and correct. So it would be no wonder if many who do not use the walktrough (thanks for that!) are always wondering about giving wrong answers - according to the game. Considering that the game let's you say that everybody who has the wikipedia article open should be easily able to answer the questions, this is quite embarrassing for the developer and makes the player quite angry. :mad: Besides these questions with the need to type in your answer are a nasty invitation for typos, which makes them especially shitty. :poop:

Except of this great nuisance I somehow like this game, especially because Charlie and Megan both are true beauties :love: - well, Charlie is rather a hot beauty and Megan rather a cute beauty, but no need to be anal here... ;) But who the fuck is interested in Gosia? I know, tastes are different, but to freely quote a comedian who is quite famous in Germany: face sucks, body sucks - everything sucks... :sick:
Well i hope you dont change your mind..When she starts to suck so much underneath the table.:sneaky::sneaky:

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes