2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hopefully the genre for the game changes as it updates for the perspectives of it is college themed so the adding in for lesbian content, threesomes, and possible for MC to be in orgy with multiple women in a scene not just the angle of harem

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
so working on 2 games at once huh? interesting i would rather he focused on one
No, Main Seduction is finished. This one is the sequel. Hopefully, he doesn't give up half way through and just rush to finish it like he did with the previous one.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
There are missing entries for Gosia at the last part of her walkthrough... I got some comments for her not walking naked and something else there which aren't mentioned in the WT.
Hmm i pretty sure I read that part and wrote something about it, I’ll re-check and update if needed, thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: Lucius Drake

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Mother may have been the target for main seduction however the sister was also MC's target hence it called college seduction for MC to go further on the sister angle as Office would lean towards mother and her co-workers

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
There are missing entries for Gosia at the last part of her walkthrough... I got some comments for her not walking naked and something else there which aren't mentioned in the WT.
Yes I was 100% sure I wrote it down, and remember doing it but for some reason it have been deleted it.

Anyways I just re-uploaded the guide with the missing part, thanks again! <3

Reactions: Lucius Drake
Sep 18, 2018
It's Tremmi... that's how he makes his games. He has acknowledged his horrid attempt at English and has made it clear he doesn't give a fuck (way back in the early days of mother seduction). I suggest you accept the fact that I.Q. points will be lost or skip his projects.
Yeah, that's a hard pass for me. That's just horrid English!

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Edit 16/04/2019: Attaching v0.3a Walkthrough below
Which can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
May be I'd done a mistake, but in the walkthrough, you can by a ring, but I was not able to do that (I have nothing that the game said). May be because I don't chosse the right option ? I choose the same than in the WT.
Thanks.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I have a question. I am following the walk through and on day three, after talking to your dad, you are supposed to be able to I guess buy a ring. However, all I get at the computer is "I got nothing". Is this a bug or am I missing something?

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes