2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
BTW, our special offer is active, who would like to join our community on patreon now it the best moment to have additional bonuses :)

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
Loved main seduction, one of my favourite games I've played, felt like the game had a real story and the characters were pretty well established. Gonna try this one out now aswell, hoping for the same (Y)

Reactions: OtstrelDebilov

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't know that redhead has a sister.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Are the tags not updated or is there actually only anal and oral sex in the story so far?

Just wondering since I saw this thread was started Feb 4, 2019 and I see the change logs aren't complete so maybe the tags aren't either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are the tags not updated or is there actually only anal and oral sex in the story so far?

Just wondering since I saw this thread was started Feb 4, 2019 and I see the change logs aren't complete so maybe the tags aren't either.
there should be normal sex too.

blair0503

Jun 9, 2021
Hi guys, has anyone tried the College Seduction walkthrough? I followed the official walkthrough and everything seemed fine until starting Day 5 my game took a different path totally departing from the steps described in the walkthrough? Wonder what did I do wrong? Any anyone had the same problem as mine?

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Hi guys, has anyone tried the College Seduction walkthrough? I followed the official walkthrough and everything seemed fine until starting Day 5 my game took a different path totally departing from the steps described in the walkthrough? Wonder what did I do wrong? Any anyone had the same problem as mine?
Looks like you use not up-to-date walkthrough :(

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes