2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
good riddance?
We have group of patrons that will sad with finish of this project. We did big work and improve many things from first version to this. And we will happy that we transfer good expirience to new project and bad we will left in past ;)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I play countless RENPY games with rollback, all work fine. I find playing without the rollback pretty unplayable frankly. Each to their own, just letting you know that not having rollback is greatly annoying because you have to save every few lines of text if you are worried about missing something important.
Sorry for the old quote, but..
It depends a lot on the code. Some Ren'Py code will freak and produce game-breaking bugs that'll either crash the game or worse, you won't notice till much later. The most egregious example I know of this is Fashion Business. In earlier versions DecentMonkey had disabled rollback since it could break both your progress and outright crash the game(I know because I tried). He has since altered the code to allow for rollback.

You can use Unren to enable rollback. It might not cause any serious bugs. If it does, then you know why the dev disabled it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wibble4321

dombledorr

Jul 27, 2021
you should be able to force shop to be always ON

screens.py
Code:
            if (last_shop_day < day_number) and p22 == 1:
                textbutton _("Go shopping") action ShowMenu('shop_1')
            else:
                textbutton _("Go shopping")
change
Code:
            else:
                textbutton _("Go shopping")
to
Code:
            else:
                textbutton _("Go shopping") action ShowMenu('shop_1')
dont copy paste , just write it, might break tabs
Hi, do you mind to inform where do i can find those ?
i already search, and haven't found the line
i use notepad++ to open the file tho.

Thanks

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
This month we will release final version of College :) We prepare steam release and last grand sex scene with many characters ;)

Jul 9, 2021
Is there a walkthrough floating around out there that goes beyond day 9? I'm stuck at getting into Lisa's computer and have no clue how or where to find that password, and I get no options to go search for it either all I have is "ask charlie" or "ask charlie again" or "go to my room."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough floating around out there that goes beyond day 9? I'm stuck at getting into Lisa's computer and have no clue how or where to find that password, and I get no options to go search for it either all I have is "ask charlie" or "ask charlie again" or "go to my room."
yes but it requires dineros.

answer could be on thread.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes