2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

RKris

May 23, 2022
Hey I need some help with Lisa password I try to type the right one but I can't get through im using the android version

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
College Seduction [v1.1 Extra] [Tremmi]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 1.2 GB

FOLDER -> PC / MAC: - -

MIXDROP /
ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
ANDROID

- - - -

The Android port/version is not official.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Who is a modder and can create a thread welcome :)

Last edited:

Pervertx

Oct 17, 2017
I swear, even a game about drugging hot college girls and even STILL has "you also want to fuck your mom." Are there any of these ren'py harem games that DON'T includes someone with an Oedipus Complex??

Reactions: hr17

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I swear, even a game about drugging hot college girls and even STILL has "you also want to fuck your mom." Are there any of these ren'py harem games that DON'T includes someone with an Oedipus Complex??
yes but better ask on recommendations.

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Some time ago I would have said "don't download VNs with incest tag" but some have the tag just to cash on the tag, try Pale Carnations, is quite good.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
To be honest, this is a sequel to the game called Mother Seduction... so

Reactions: MCDom
2.00 star(s) 10 Votes